___

[software] SunFlow for BR - bublible's builds + TIPS & TRICKS

To change the subject, I was wondering what suggestions you might have to simulate moonlight?

Thank you for changing the subject yourself so noone will notice my previous "not-so-ok" comment. :laugh:

To your question: it should be easy - try using only one quite big Spherical light (that is omit any other light including Sunsky), place it very high (Y axis), shift it a bit to sides (X and Z axes) and set its light color to some blueish-yellow or whatever moon color you consider the right "exact" one. :wink:

Edited by bublible

Hi! I just noticed plates 4x10 and 6x8 don’t have logo on studs.

Yes, I know and it is already solved, actually there is one huge new MOD update in the works that will also introduce some new stuff...in fact I have it ready for a day or two, just making all necessary new tutorial files takes quite long...thanx for reporting it anyway :wink:

Edited by bublible

Hi

I have tried to get the brickseams to work but whit no luck. I'm not god at this scripting thing, i tried the things i read here but it doesn't seam to work. could you pleas be nice and put some edited sc files here, don't need specific lightning or camera it just have to lock nice. And the lego logo. Thanks your doing a great job, if only i know how to use it :wacko::blush:

Hi

I have tried to get the brickseams to work but whit no luck. I'm not god at this scripting thing, i tried the things i read here but it doesn't seam to work. could you pleas be nice and put some edited sc files here, don't need specific lightning or camera it just have to lock nice. And the lego logo. Thanks your doing a great job, if only i know how to use it :wacko::blush:

Unfortunately I cannot give you some sc file at the moment because version of my MOD I am using now is much further than the one being available here and I simply do not know (don't remember) which system{} attributes would work with the old version you have :grin: (in fact I have readied new MOD with lots of new features so I guess maybe a few days later I will post it).

But to your specific needs: all you have to do is add this code line at the very top of the scene.sc file in BlueRender directory (in case you are using the default one), this would give you my SimpleBrickSeams + LogoOnStuds, tho I wonder how is it that it does not work for you right away (if you updated original BR sunflow.jar with my modified version)? :look:

Anyway here we go: :classic:

system
{
brickseams on
brickseams_adjustGap 0.000022
logoonstuds on
logoonstuds_adjustLOS 0.0
}

Edited by bublible

Unfortunately I cannot give you some sc file at the moment because version of my MOD I am using now is much further than the one being available here and I simply do not know (don't remember) which system{} attributes would work with the old version you have :grin: (in fact I have readied new MOD with lots of new features so I guess maybe a few days later I will post it).

But to your specific needs: all you have to do is add this code line at the very top of the scene.sc file in BlueRender directory (in case you are using the default one), this would give you my SimpleBrickSeams + LogoOnStuds, tho I wonder how is it that it does not work for you right away (if you updated original BR sunflow.jar with my modified version)? :look:

Anyway here we go: :classic:

system
{
brickseams on
brickseams_adjustGap 0.000022
logoonstuds on
logoonstuds_adjustLOS 0.0
}

Thank you for replying! Now i tried to edit the file, tried to install the directory again, but still nothing. :sceptic: I also tryed to run as admin but then i get a error "can't run headfile" or something like that. I'm confused it should be working. :wacko:

Hi

I trying to get the gaps between the bricks but somehow it doesn't work. Do some one have the same issue as i have, or have a solution? I have the latest Bluerender and sunfow mod and i have tried to edited the sc but sill nothing what so ever. Thankful for help!

Hi

I trying to get the gaps between the bricks but somehow it doesn't work. Do some one have the same issue as i have, or have a solution? I have the latest Bluerender and sunfow mod and i have tried to edited the sc but sill nothing what so ever. Thankful for help!

Can you send me your .sc file so I can inspect it myself for possible errors?

Edited by bublible

Can you send me your .sc file so I can inspect it myself for possible errors?

Yes i can send it, should i just post it here or how? Sorry about the double posting, i guesi was a little desperate. :blush::grin:

Yes i can send it, should i just post it here or how? Sorry about the double posting, i guesi was a little desperate. :blush::grin:

Could you upload it somewhere and then share that link to it here?

There is one sc-file from the br folder and the trucktest is one that i put the code in that you written earlier.

https://drive.google...REU&usp=sharing

BTW meanwhile: isn't your OS by any chance Windows10? :look:

If so there are already some known issues with this newest Microsoft's OS... :sceptic:

Is your model huge or smaller one? If it is huge and your camera is quite faraway from it there is a chance you won't see brick seams cos they are too far away.

That system{} block is written right, so if you put that trucktest.sc besides your trucktest.lxf it should work...could you also provide your .lxf for a complete test, please?

Edited by bublible

BTW meanwhile: isn't your OS by any chance Windows10? :look:

If so there are already some known issues with this newest Microsoft's OS... :sceptic:

Is your model huge or smaller one? If it is huge and your camera is quite faraway from it there is a chance you won't see brick seams cos they are too far away.

That system{} block is written right, so if you put that trucktest.sc besides your trucktest.lxf it should work...could you also provide your .lxf for a complete test, please?

Yes i'm using win 10 my model is small or very tiny actually, an i have also tried some random bricks put together... well the .lxf should be in the link now, :wink:

I'v put the test vhit brick there to, as you kan se no gap. :sick:

Yes i'm using win 10 my model is small or very tiny actually, an i have also tried some random bricks put together... well the .lxf should be in the link now, :wink:

I'v put the test vhit brick there to, as you kan se no gap. :sick:

It is definitely Windows 10 issue (BTW ppl I really do not quite understand why the hell are many of you upgrading to it almost instantly like robots without thinking about it a bit - just because it is free + you were told to? Don't you know that as with many other new products there needs to be some time - from months to even years - to tuning such new OS to work right most of the time? My advice: turn back to Win7 if you can - the most stable Win to this date with all needed drivers for your devices out there...the only real excuse for average user I would accept would be the fact you bought new PC and it was simply preinstalled there), see my render of your model under my Windows 7:

trucktest.jpg

Edited by bublible

It is definitely Windows 10 issue (BTW ppl I really do not quite understand why the hell are many of you upgrading to it almost instantly like robots without thinking about it a bit - just because it is free + you were told to? Don't you know that as with many other new products there needs to be some time - from months to even years - to tuning such new OS to work right most of the time? My advice: turn back to Win7 if you can - the most stable Win to this date with all needed drivers for your devices out there...the only real excuse for average user I would accept would be the fact you bought new PC and it was simply preinstalled there), see my render of your model under my Windows 7:

trucktest.jpg

I updated to win 10 from 7 yes.. and i have to say that i'm very happy whit it. I have a old laptop from 2007 and 10 acutely runs faster than 7. If this is a issue whit 10 its one of the first i come across. If some one whit win 10 could render this so we can see the results, if the rendering comes out like main, it's probably a win 10 issue. :grin:

I updated to win 10 from 7 yes.. and i have to say that i'm very happy whit it. I have a old laptop from 2007 and 10 acutely runs faster than 7. If this is a issue whit 10 its one of the first i come across. If some one whit win 10 could render this so we can see the results, if the rendering comes out like main, it's probably a win 10 issue. :grin:

Win10 is still highly untuned OS that needs time to possibly become reasonably usefull and if you search this forum/topic you will find other users ONLY with Win10 having several different issues + the fact your older PC is running faster with newly isntalled OS (Win10 in this case) may simply be of the fact that is rewrites all system files so they are not broken anymore as it might be on your old Win7 as it is known fact systems files become corrupted overtime (see I am actually professional IT SW serviceman - amongst other stuff like script programmer - and I am dealing with such issues almost on daily basis nonprofessional ppl telling me constantly "But we did not do anything to it", ah, ppl!!! :laugh::grin: Sorry I couldnot help it with this small rant :devil: )

Win10 is still highly untuned OS that needs time to possibly become reasonably usefull and if you search this forum/topic you will find other users ONLY with Win10 having several different issues + the fact your older PC is running faster with newly isntalled OS (Win10 in this case) may simply be of the fact that is rewrites all system files so they are not broken anymore as it might be on your old Win7 as it is known fact systems files become corrupted overtime (see I am actually professional IT SW serviceman - amongst other stuff like script programmer - and I am dealing with such issues almost on daily basis nonprofessional ppl telling me constantly "But we did not do anything to it", ah, ppl!!! :laugh::grin: Sorry I couldnot help it with this small rant :devil: )

Ahaa... I see.. :laugh: However i wold really like to know if this is a win 10 issue or not, if some one has rendered successful whit the mod in win 10 it can't be a win 10 issue right? :look: But if it is a issue whit win 10, i probably use pov-ray instead of going back to win 7 :grin:

Ahaa... I see.. :laugh: However i wold really like to know if this is a win 10 issue or not, if some one has rendered successful whit the mod in win 10 it can't be a win 10 issue right? :look:

Yes, that actually may be true :thumbup: - I was only saying that all the ppl having some "strange" behavior were quite strangely ONLY Win10 users... :sweet::tongue:

But if it is a issue whit win 10, i probably use pov-ray instead of going back to win 7 :grin:

Of course: do whatever suits best your needs... :wink:

Edited by bublible

THERE IS NEW VERSION UPDATE (v20151101) at the top of this topic in my first initial message... :wink:

Hi again

I done some testing on a vista system... and still nothing. :hmpf_bad: So i beginning to think that i do something wrong in the installation proses. I extracted the Bluerender0005 folder to c\program and your mod to that, overwriting sunflow.jar, this seems to be right, right? Any suggestions? :grin:

Hi again

I done some testing on a vista system... and still nothing. :hmpf_bad: So i beginning to think that i do something wrong in the installation proses. I extracted the Bluerender0005 folder to c\program and your mod to that, overwriting sunflow.jar, this seems to be right, right? Any suggestions? :grin:

OK, try this one: my own complete BR5 instalation folder with all latest MOD packed for you - if this won't work then I really do not know what is wrong...the only other thing that strikes me is that there may be something wrong with your JAVA instalation (?)

LINK: http://lego.queryen....br5bublible.exe

Edited by bublible

OK, try this one: my own complete BR5 instalation folder with all latest MOD packed for you - if this won't work then I really do not know what is wrong...the only other thing that strikes me is that there may be something wrong with your JAVA instalation (?)

LINK: http://lego.queryen....br5bublible.exe

I saw that right after i posted, some how i didn't see all the files before i had to extract it to desktop then the files appeared. so no its working on the vista machine, now i gona try on win 10. I think actually this cold be the fix! Thank you!

I saw that right after i posted, some how i didn't see all the files before i had to extract it to desktop then the files appeared. so no its working on the vista machine, now i gona try on win 10. I think actually this cold be the fix! Thank you!

Super! :thumbup: - glad to help you. :wink: