Wedge09

Husbandry Challenge - Hidden Garden's Bakery

Bread is one of the most important food in the diet of many peoples; here at Hidden Garden, there is a bakery, runned by a long line of bakers through history. In this times of wars, there is an even greater need of bread and that bakery is going at full power. Alexander helps carrying sack after sack of flour to the bakery to be sure they don't remain without raw material.

21245593310_40683526bc_c.jpg

21407565056_46cab740a9_c.jpg

The first floor:

20812719393_07a0c67b67_c.jpg

The second floor:

21246894179_c5b420a7bc_c.jpg

Awaiting for a new batch of bread

21422919412_7de704ef48_c.jpg

21246893439_0f11fd87e8_c.jpg

= = = = = = = = =

Here we are with my second and last entry for Husbandry Challenge! Just in time for the deadline! Hope you Enjoy!

:sweet:

Very pleasant build here. I like the interior a lot. I have to say tho, the bottom part of the building is a bit plain. A little more texturing here and there would prevent the gray wall syndrome. Otherwise very nice!

Excellent work here, Wedge! The little details, like the smoke rising from the chimney, the vine growing up the side of the building, and stack of firewood are all great :thumbup:

I like how you inset the white sections half a stud too :classic:

Lovely building! The clean style works wonderfully here, and I like the addition of the woodshed off the end :thumbup: The oven and other bakery details are excellent too :classic: