Sign in to follow this  
BrickOn

MOC Lonely Tower

This is my first attempt at a castle-themed MOC... I had to try and build something with the new CMF gargoyles :-) So here it is, my tower is perched on a Rocky cave in the middle of nowhere. It is home to a very strange bunch of beings...

21246352279_e86a2bb412_z.jpgWholeTowerMOC on Flickr

Creepy Wizard's Lair: the tower itself belongs to a creepy wizard who keeps his various potions and magic books in his lair.

21246060059_52ec67589e.jpgWizardLair on Flickr

Princess's Room: above a princess is trapped in a very purple room (she does not seem to mind being trapped, she like all the purple and pink and the view is not bad either, or maybe she just has a plan to escape). And above lives the Spectre, he does not really bother anyone else in the tower and just wafts around doing his own thing.

21244914550_c879c5c4a1.jpgIMG_8790 on Flickr

The Goblin's hide-out: finally at the bottom live the goblin who is generally in charge of everything when the wizard is away.

21406848676_88dfa852ef.jpgdungeon on Flickr

All comments and criticism welcome, I am pretty new to this and keen to learn, hope you like :classic:

Looks pretty good! Like the gargoyles you added in.

Nice work! Great Gargoyles and greenery!

Thanks, I like the gargoyles too, tried a few different way to get them up there, I may need some more to mess around with, it was fun!

Nice job! You should do more Castle in the future. :wink:

Haha and maybe I will, especially as I had to demolish my only castle set to make this (well the only building) and now all my previous castle dwellers are homeless and need somewhere to live...

Very nice! Especially the little interior is great. I'm looking forward seeing more Castle creations from you :classic:

Very nice, I love how vibrant it is :)

That might just be me going a bit OTT with colour contrast in photoshop... the colours can look different when editing...

Very nice! Especially the little interior is great. I'm looking forward seeing more Castle creations from you :classic:

As to the interior I took my inspiration from a recent visit to Ay!K -ARR and some leftover bits from building TBBT set :-)

I'm glad you like I will definitely be building more castles (I just got approval for adding things that include wizards and dragons to my collection, because they are cool... which will open up my options)!