Sign in to follow this  
HBVRaiden

Too Poor for Bricks

Hello all. I'm a person who's been building with Lego since childhood and still continues to love it, as many do. Unfortunately, I have little money or space for proper brick building, and all the parts I've built up over the years aren't going to be available to me for a while, so what I post here will probably be LDD only. With any luck someone will like my creations so much they'll build it themselves and take some pictures. of it. I can't say I do lego 24/7 but every now and then I'll get the urge to make something and begin looking around at people's creations for inspiration. I probably won't post very often, but I'll at least showw what I've made (even if it is just LDD.)

I actually came here because I just finished building something, but figured it'd be a waste to let it sit on my HD all by itself. It's a recreation of the GE U50 locomotive. You'll probably be able to find it easily in the train tech subforum.

Welcome to EB, HBVRaiden! LDD is a decent substitute until you can reclaim your physical brick. Looking forward to seeing your creations!

Welcome to Eurobricks. If you do share LDD pictures, it is worth the effort to use BlueRender or LDD2POV to render your LDD.

Welcome to Eurobricks. If you do share LDD pictures, it is worth the effort to use BlueRender or LDD2POV to render your LDD.

Guess I'll have to remember that for next time. Too late now! Well, unless I go back and redo everything.

Hey, welcome. I can relate with your unfortunate situation. One big set- technic flagship cost around 70% of my salary. When that set is imported to our stores, it gets lots more costly. So i buy only bricks what i need and look for good deals on BL.

Anyway, have fun with ldd, until you acquire more parts!

Hello there. Welcome to Eurobricks. I love LLD as well. As someone coming from a long dark age, I make it a point to accumulate more bricks to be able to do more MOCs in the future... it's a slow process specially when you have other priorities but it's always good to have a goal. More power and enjoy building!

A warm welcome from a fellow sinner. I have only posted 2 LEGO® models, but a heap of LDD designs.

I think that it’s a common thing among LDD users that they want to see their designs in real life.

LDD is great for testing ideas. I always think of my own LDD models as WIP’s.

Great work on those trains.

Hi there!

Lego prices are pretty high here too, people like us who are on a budget can benefit from good deals from unconventional places like local eBay or Craigslist.

Welcome to Eurobricks!

LDD is a great place to test out ideas. I use it while I'm waiting to acquire all the pieces I want. So I use it more frequently than I'd prefer...

Hope you enjoy your time here.