mrcp6d

[O-G02] A Shiny Discovery

Tags: Vehicle, Land Vehicle

21212680218_067b19c872_c.jpg

--Weekly Explorer's Transmission--

--Log of Eagle-Eye Silver--

--13 Septembrinali 3815--

I was sent to Freegate to scout out locations of mithril for the Octan miners—though they sent me with an empty crate along with the locator beacons. Since I’m an explorer and clearly not suited for mining (doesn’t Octan Corp. have robots for that?), I decided I’d keep an eye out for easy ore to gather as I monitored the sensors of the MPEV Mk.3 for mithril veins. MPEV apparently stands for Multi-Purpose Exploration Vehicle and I suppose it probably serves its purpose pretty well. It’s not all that comfortable, but it does have a great built in coffee maker! After marking a couple ore veins, I did find some mithril effectively laying on the ground; so of course I scooped it up into the “sample crate”.

--End--

C&C appreciated!

Nice rock and snow work, nice vehicle. Nice all around! It kinda looks like an up-rated, future VW Bus, which is a good thing. :classic:

Awesome mountain and truck!

Nice rock and snow work, nice vehicle. Nice all around! It kinda looks like an up-rated, future VW Bus, which is a good thing. :classic:

Sweet mountain! The van looks great too.

Excellent scene. The vehicle design is fantastic! Great colors too.

Thanks folks!

great vehicle and snow, I can't help but be distracted by the studs around the wedges, but I otherwise like the rock work.

Agree completely with the studs. I've done far better more than once before, and was not/am not fully satisfied with the flat area. A SNOT outer rim with slopes/wedges/tiles for the middle area would have been better, but I was low on time this weekend.

Yeah, love that MPEV. The front shape is simple but very effective. Any other pics of it?

Nice rock work and vehicle! Does the MPEV have any sort of interior?

Yes, there is a simple interior--with a coffee maker!. Hopefully I'll get some pics up soon. :look:

The vehicle is awesome and the terrain work is fantastic. The way you've arranged the snow makes it feel so real.

Wow, awesome, great rock work and that van is cool..with coffee maker...yup a must.

Lovely build!

The vehicle is awesome and the terrain work is fantastic. The way you've arranged the snow makes it feel so real.

The snowcapped rocks are lovely, the vehicle is very shway also.

Thanks guys!

Here's a pic of the coffee maker stuff inside:

21453029136_f9ce2cb3f0_c.jpg

For the record, steering wheels are for those unfortunate Kawashita and M.A.N.T.I.S. employees without neural implants, gesture-managed control systems, and GPS guided vehicles! :sweet:

Edited by mrcp6d