Beautiful build. Where is it located? The map insert is too tiny to read.

If you look at the biggest version of the picture, you can read it - it says Point Dume, Malibu, California. It doesn't appear to be a real building, but it's certainly similar to houses that are located there.

This is superb! I've seen your other MOCs in the historical forums before. Your MOCs are works of art Cesbrick. Wish lego would release a set like this :laugh:

Wow, are you sure you are not the reicarnation of Frank Lloyd Wright? It absolutely looks like one of his projects!

This is stunning. Now if I only had some millions lying around in a shoe box, I'd ask you to design my home.

Simply perfect for the beach in Malibu! Figs will be lining up by the thousands for a week long vacation at this resort home. Way to go!

Thanks to everyone for the comments and remarks! Glad you like it! :wink:

This was actually a commissioned build for an architecture company (only the house - the beach, cliff and palm trees I added later for the sake of a better presentation). They gave me a rough sketch of what they wanted and from there I made this model. But the name, specs, etc was all fictional. But like L@go said, Point Dume is a real place located in Malibu :sweet:

Thanks once again everybody!

Superb design and execution. I really like this style of architecture, the roof and chimney work reminds me of some excellent examples from the 1960's despite its obvious modern appearance. Well done!

NO! Please! I can't take it anymore!

I have to know NOW !

The building looks fine, perfect i'd say. But HOW do you get all those pieces? (ex. the water, all the gray pieces as well.)

Do you order in bulk or something?! If so, can someone tell me where I can find a good site to do it? Because this is all I need to make something like this.

(again, props to you sir, on the awesome creation.)

What a stunning creation.... how many bricks does it contain? Thousands? Wish I could build something like that.... :wub:

Thanks again guys, it's always nice to read your kind comments :)

NO! Please! I can't take it anymore!

I have to know NOW !

The building looks fine, perfect i'd say. But HOW do you get all those pieces? (ex. the water, all the gray pieces as well.)

Do you order in bulk or something?! If so, can someone tell me where I can find a good site to do it? Because this is all I need to make something like this.

(again, props to you sir, on the awesome creation.)

Well, the transblue 1x1 round plates (water), the 1x2 bley slopes (on the rockwork) and lots of white bricks 1x3 were from PAB cups on my visit to a London LEGO Store ladt year.

Since then I've made some more Bricklink orders... well a bit more then some actually :)

But keep in mind that this was a commissioned build (only the house, not the beach or rockwork) so I had to buy lots of parts specifically for it.

Well done. Minifigures can not revive this magnificent house?

I wanted to give it a sense of a house for rental, hence no minifigs. But I guess I could put one or two on the lounge or on one of the balcony's.

What a stunning creation.... how many bricks does it contain? Thousands? Wish I could build something like that.... :wub:

I really don't know how many, but several thousands, yes :)

Superb design and execution. I really like this style of architecture, the roof and chimney work reminds me of some excellent examples from the 1960's despite its obvious modern appearance. Well done!

Thank you sir. It was an honor to share a front page highlight with you ;)