Exquisitely architected to facilitate the ultimate in seamless luxury indoor/outdoor living without equal, the Point Dume Residence features a stunningly crafted open design that includes an infinity edge pool and a private beach creating a distinctively extravagant private luxury lifestyle experience, rivaling some of the very best resorts in the world.

• Name Point Dume Residence

• Price: 5000 - 6000 $ per week depending on season

• Type Single Family Home

• Floor Area 12,000 sq. ft. (1,114.85 m2)

• Construction Area 16,447 sq. ft. (1,528 m2)

• Levels 3

• Completed 2011

Roadster not included

Was getting a little tired of doing crooked houses, so I took a break on those... :)

Enjoy!

21393031415_c151288bf5_z.jpgPoint Dume Residence

20770325704_6b47b70671_z.jpgPoint Dume Residence

20770331604_bbedc262d7_z.jpgPoint Dume Residence

21393451445_2fe20046a6_z.jpgjghgcfgh

Now, I love your crooked houses - but I think I love this even more. And could you possibly have chosen a more different architectural style? I don't think so. But it's certainly a brilliant way to demonstrate that you can excel at pretty much anything you put your mind to. This is astonishingly beautiful. Now I'm off to Flickr to have a closer look :)

I like this way more than your crooked houses - which are beautiful, of course, but this combination of the straight lines of the house surrounded by the random lines of rocks and trees is brilliant.

Absolutely stunning! :wub: Love the colours, textures and overall shape of the building, and how perfectly it fits in with the surrounds.

This is just.. I don't know if it inspires me or make me want to melt all my Lego. The skills and your eye for details as well as for the whole picture is just incredible. The mix of natural forms and this modern design is exquisite.

I stand by my earlier suggestion. The Lego Group need to hire you, ASAP.

very nice, I echo all the other sentiments, would love to move into this house myself...outstanding build

This is so great, word do not do this justice.

I think those new brick 1x2 elements actually add a lot to the look of sets, I just wish you could buy them in bulk from pick a brick in store, but I've never been lucky enough to find them.

Fantastic! The architecture is amazing and is way above any other modern house I have seen before.

Absolutely fantastic, cesbrick, wonderful job on the shapes and colors, and top-notch presentation as always! The pool and roadster are superb, and the architecture is very impressive as well! This is really deceptively large - I must confess that when I originally saw this I thought it was a much smaller build, until I looked a bit closer! Stupendous work (I can almost forgive you for building this instead of another awesome crooked house... :laugh: JK)!

That's awesome!

I'm really impressed, this bas ni bad points!

I would love to be a (rich) minigure to spend some weeks in this luxurus house!

Congrats!

I don't venture into the Town forum very much, so it's nice to see this MOC posted on the frontpage. It's a stunning build and it really oozes modern architectural design. So many cool things to take in :sweet: .

Beautiful build. Where is it located? The map insert is too tiny to read.

I think it's a fictional place, but if it were real I'm guessing it would probably be somewhere in Southern France :wink: .