Vedauwoo

[M - E03] Fifth day at work...

Tags: Vehicle, Land Vehicle, Exploration

...{{){})})(>......[begin log transmission]::

Day 5....After days of bland unchanging grey sand desert, finally came across something interesting....a mineral deposit of some sort....

SATCAM image from Ertauq:

FullSizeRender.jpg

The metallic minerals seem to be aligned to the planet's magnetic field.....the resulting stress points allow eruptions of gas and liquid that deposit a crystalline mineral....nearly clear to blue in colour:

four.jpg

There is also a curious life form...a semi-sentient plant of some sort....I will call them "frond friends" for now...as they are quite pleasant, and make good company...

three.jpg

Overall, the YV-745 that M.A.N.T.I.S. provided has worked rather well....for a simple transport mission...

two.jpg

seven.jpg

six.jpg

Other than being a bit ugly, it was a fun ride.....I look forward to my next assignement.....

Edited by Vedauwoo

Wow great first build for MANTIS. Cool vehicles. I bet Mystic Modulus would love to get his hands on some of those "Frond Friends". The geysers and roadway are well done.

Excellent vehicle and very nice build, those plants are quite cool, and the gasses coming out of the ground are great as well! :thumbup:

Great vehicle, great landscape, great presentation and photography and perspective, and great narrative.

AND ABSOLUTELY AWESOME ALIENS.

Thanks so much for the compliments....I must graciously thank my recent LUGbulk order for all the nifty parts I had to use! ....and of course, thanks to Peter Reid for showing me how many cool ways a "telephone" can be used....lol