Sign in to follow this  
halixon

GoH Freebuild: Beyond Vanhorn

(Sorry that i've been a bit inactive. I've been really busy with school, and it's been hard ot find a time to put this up. More builds on the way, enjoy!)

Previous Chapter: Avdar's Office (Remake) --- Next Chapter: Chambers of the Nightlord

(And now, Beyond Vanhorn)

The forest smelled fresh with the breath of the old trees. A soothing breeze swept through the leaves.

Aeldric and Voraal were on their secret patrol through the forest for the elves. They came up to a small

ruin. All was quiet, until a duo of female elves leaped out of the thick brush. They held their staves against

Aeldric and Voraal.

19061716965_f6f5d5f7d2_z.jpg

Ashura: "Who are you?"

Anursa: "Why are you in our forest?"

Aeldric took a moment to gather his thoughts. He glanced at Ashura with eyes of interest.

Aeldric: "My friend and I gathered detail about you, a special group of elves, and we came to look for

you for answers about Dar Askelohn." Anursa remained quiet. She was rather shy. Ashura glanced at her.

Then back to Aeldric.

Ashura: "What about Dar?"

Aeldric: "We found a tomb with his name engraved upon it. I thought he went missing in the mountains just beyond the border

of Mitgardia."

Ashura: (left) pondered this. "Our older brother may have some answers to this."

Ashura led Aeldric and Voraal deeper into the ruins, and before them sat a male elf on

a birch throne, with a green jewel of temperance above it.

Ashura: "Bow to him, man." Ashura commanded Aeldric.

Aeldric stepped forward, and gave the elf a light bow.

19064896591_d09fe249bb_z.jpg

He noticed that the throne was wrapped in vines, and overgrown with lush nature.

Aurthal: "What do you wish to know about my friend?" the elderly elf asked.

Aeldric: "I would wish to know of his whereabouts. We found a tomb in the forest with his name

upon it, and i thought he went missing in the north.

Aurthal: "He did. There are many false graves of the knowledge master. He does live now, and i

can show you to him, but only if you do a favor for me."

Aeldric: "What would that be?" he asked, glancing once again at Ashura. She gave him a light nod.

Aurthal: "I have been having troubles with a group of necrotic Nocturnians in the forest.

They have built a secret underground structure housing another of my friends. He may be able to

help you find Dar. You must help us rescue him, and defeat the leader of this group."

18441025383_def771fdb0_z.jpg

Aeldric ran his fingers through his hair. He'd never dealt with a group of evil power. He considered it deeply.

Aeldric: "Voraal and i will help you defeat this group, in return for knowledge of Dar's whereabouts."

Aurthal: "Very well. You will meet us at the entrance tomorrow at dusk. Might i ask why, you need to find

Dar?"

Aeldric: "I lost my parents a long time ago, to a group of black-hearted necromancers. I know that Dar

could help me find this group, and put my revenge upon them."

Alright guys, this build was before the remake of Avdar's Office, so those tips didn't apply here. Also, i know there's no base or frame for the build.

I just couldn't find a good look for it. Anyways, leave your thoughts!

Edited by Windusky

Indeed, a Nice tree, but i think that mthe walls are a bit top smooth for a ruin. Some headligths or so could improve IT a lot

Nice build. A little simple, perhaps work on the landscaping- some smaller plates to add undulations and terrain variations?

Cool tree and the plants around its base look very nice :thumbup: As LV said, some smaller plates used to transition between the Reddish Brown and Green on the ground would look good :classic: