ootkaman

New MOC from nunki-psi: Medieval Peddler

Hey everyone, I just wanted to share an awesome MOC from my friend on Lego Ideas, nunki-psi. Nunki-psi was recently staff picked for another project, Medieval Pharmacy.

Nunki-psi's newest project is a peddler's wagon with opening doors, a removable roof, many accessories, and amazing details and aesthetics. The link to it is here: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/116646. Here also is a picture of it:

post-136462-0-47696000-1442003209_thumb.png

I just supported that set minutes before perusing new posts at Eurobricks - it's a really nice set. In fact, I visit Ideas maybe once a week, and I browse the new submissions until I get to ones I've already seen. Often, I support ZERO sets. Today I supported five sets - I think that's a record for me. There's just a lot of recent submissions that are really cool, and while I think a few of them might be on the small side, they were really creative, unique, and good quality builds - something that's often severely lacking on Ideas.

I agree! I supported several today as well. I'm happy to see nunki-psi making classic castle relevant, since there are a lot of ideas on there around trendy subjects that take a lot of the attention

The wagon seems a little over-sized for the team of horses, but I recognize that there were indeed some like that IRL. But man, when the wagon is (literally) open for business, that interior is awesome! :sweet:

The colors and overall look are very nice, too.