Sign in to follow this  
Petric_G

Pellania’s healing mixture

Pellania’s healing mixture

Once upon a time Petricel was on another wandering through Avalonia, he saw a lonesome nice looking Dwarven Lady. He was impressed from her agile walk and even more that she was armed with a slingshot.

So Petricel asked her, if he can followe her and help with whatever she is doing!

21289419236_67ae38e0c0_z.jpg

Perina

Perina (what a wonderful name for a dwarven Lady.-) took with him to her house Pellania. Where Petricel found out that she is mixing a healing mixture. The mains substance ist the blooming head from Floweria Lisenua. A seldom, over man’s high flower, Petricel never saw bevor.

20694587373_f5c60b79d9_z.jpg

Perina told him that they grow normaly on warm places and mostly on stony ground. She has started to cultivate it.

Soon Petricel started to learn how to mix the healing mixture. How this mixture would help he only can imagine by all the great storys Perina told him. Even nearly death man came back to normal within hours. How it worked for animals saw Petricel at Perinas Dog. He was knocked down by a stone fall. Now he is back alvie but Petricel has somehow feel something is missing…

20692983404_9d02c457ce_z.jpg

Anyway Petricel is willing to mix a full barrel and bring it to Kaliphlin. There are still many people suffering ;-(

And how knows that could become a known Trademark called Pellania’s healing mixture

Overview shots

21127787898_fac2b78058_z.jpg

Entrance:

21128791469_492d1da5e9_z.jpg

Back:

21323874391_410cd06a5b_z.jpg

I tried to do some new techniques for me. So C & C are welcome.

This was also the first time I gimped my fotos…

For me, the e trance is the best part of the build! Very cool folder, and altough it grows on rocky ground, i'd liked some muddy patches around it. For the rest a really cool build

Thats a lovely build there.. The use of simpsons head is great and the curved tower is great!

Great use of that hairpiece :classic:

The rocks and building look good as well but I think the ground could have used some more details.

Thank you all for the nice comments!

Great use of that hairpiece :classic:

The rocks and building look good as well but I think the ground could have used some more details.

Thanks for the input. You mean some more slopers, 1x1 round plates and some gras or so?

Any other things I can improve?