and fifth wheel of the Mercedes-Benz is almost done.

Is it a heavy duty fifth wheel?

I am building right now heavy 5 axle prime mover truck and I am not 100% happy with currently used fifth wheel.

Oh, it'll be one crazy expensive autumn...

This builds, M Longers and of course Ingmars ones!

Oh, thank you for purchasing those instructions :)

Not sure if this will make your wallet happier, but instructions for Volvo L250G are almost done.

Can't wait for the extra instructions. My truck is almost finished, I have to buy the extra parts needed for the trailer. Jaap are you at Legoworld this week, maybe we could meet, I am going tomorrow.

For every dutchie who want to see the models on a show: There is one chance every year. "Modelshow Europe at Ede"

http://www.modelshow-europe.com

So no Legoworld for me

Hello Jaap,

You are in the process of an update, but would it be a nice idea to make the new type Actros SLT in Mammoet colours?

As you can see on my website i will update the current SLT (the one in the video) to have more details. The model will be kept the same.

The new SLT (Yellow one) will be yellow when done. It's up to your creativity to transform it in a Mammoet version.

The reason i didn't make a Mammoet again and instead the yellow one is because of the fact Mammoet doesn't have the new SLT :laugh:

For those who didn't know where i am talking about: http://www.jaaptechnic.com (see right sidebar)

Is it a heavy duty fifth wheel?

I am building right now heavy 5 axle prime mover truck and I am not 100% happy with currently used fifth wheel.

Yeah it's a heavy duty fifth wheel but i think you want a coupling and decoupling mechanism in it? Something mine doesn't have. Just a axle hole because of the steering functionality of the Nooteboom.

Edited by jaaptechnic

Yeah it's a heavy duty fifth wheel but i think you want a coupling and decoupling mechanism in it? Something mine doesn't have. Just a axle hole because of the steering functionality of the Nooteboom.

Yes. Now I have something that could be detached manually, by pulling off 5L axle wtih stop. I tried Ingmars' fifth wheel, but it is not solid enough for my needs.

But I am waiting for your design, maybe it will be better that mine :)

Just done with collecting the parts for this great model,only spare time to build this trailer is a major problem for the moment.

Hopefully done end of this year.

Just one word ... wauw.

It's an amazing creation. What others already said, you have to look good to see it's Lego :classic:

And the crane, I saw one from Sarens (simulair type) for real, and must say that it was even much impressive as the 'small' version.

Also nice to see both 'Dutch' creations in one movie.

A few months after release, Liftingbricks (the crane builder) and i decided to release a second extended video of the Liebherr LTM 11200-9.1 at an realistic constructions site.

So here is the just released new video part 2!

In this video the other models like the Mercedes-Benz, Nooteboom and Volkswagen are again driving around to supply the crane with heavy windmill parts.

Enjoy!

Edited by jaaptechnic

Just finished building the Actros, and pending the release of the updated instructions, decided to (attempt to) modify the hubs on the steered axles to the latest revision! However, I don't think it is as simple as it looks, and I can’t for the life of me figure out how the 'Plate, Round 4 x 4 with 2 x 2 Hole' is held in place. Can anyone enlighten me?

The trailer is next on the build list!

Nice to see some members building my models :wink:

The Mercedes-Benz Actros as seen in the video is not the version how the new upcoming model will look like.

It wil be even better than the version you can see in the video.

But your request about the rims... I think it is a nice challenge to find out how it's made, So it's up to you all :laugh:

I can tell; it's 100% lego without glue or any other modification. Let's be creative, who brings the answer?

I've had the parts for the Actros for a while, but only just got around to finishing it off - great build, although as you note the stiffness of the chassis could be improved. I'll be re-building it when the new instructions are released!

There's a picture here, but for some reason the forum software doesn't seem to like Windows and I can't embed an image:

http://www.brickshel...tros/actros.jpg

Please excuse the terrible phone picture (I really must get a better camera at some point)!

Just starting to collect parts for the trailer, so that's a little way off yet!

I look forward to seeing what other improvements you're going to make to the Actros.

OK, that helps knowing it's a 100% Lego solution - I was starting to wonder. I can get the plate mounted, and I can get the boat stud mounted, just not both together...either it's very ingenious, or it's very simple and I'm missing something! Certainly got me puzzled so far!

Edited by me00rjb

Hello everybody,

I have yust finished the build of this great trailer,it's a masterpiece with a verry ingenius steering system that work's verry accurate and precies.

@ Jaap Technic,you have made a great job with this trailer,and i'am sure that the MB SLT that will be too.

Here some pics together with the MB 4160

DSC01142_zpskroxcfem.jpg

DSC01141_zpsvc2jl6aa.jpg

DSC01143_zpsthjrebbj.jpg

DSC01144_zps0y5ibllf.jpg

DSC01145_zpsny1flski.jpg

A few months after release, Liftingbricks (the crane builder) and i decided to release a second extended video of the Liebherr LTM 11200-9.1 at an realistic constructions site.

In this video the other models like the Mercedes-Benz, Nooteboom and Volkswagen are again driving around to supply the crane with heavy windmill parts.

Enjoy!

Great video, thanks for sharing.

@ Technicbuilder,

Looks great! Thanks for sharing! You managed to build the trailer exactly as displayed in the building instructions :thumbup:

Off course the new SLT will be better then every model I build before. Currently you can clearly see the level of detail difference between the truck and trailer.

At the moment i am recreating all my sticker sheets. The Nooteboom is already done.

This year i invested a lot in machinery to create these sticker sheets, and if i am allowed to say, they are currently the same quality as the ones from TLG. (Also pre-cut)

On my Facebook page i posted a picture of the new sticker sheets.

https://www.facebook.com/jaaptechnic/posts/421654138031588

All the other sticker sheets will follow this technique and will be available from the beginning of 2016

Enjoy!

Truly epic,.

Hello everybody,

I have yust finished the build of this great trailer,it's a masterpiece with a verry ingenius steering system that work's verry accurate and precies.

@ Jaap Technic,you have made a great job with this trailer,and i'am sure that the MB SLT that will be too.

Here some pics together with the MB 4160

So amazing you have build this extremely impressive build!!! According to the creator you managed to build it exactly as his...well done on that too!!! Thanks for sharing these pictures... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: