I'm amazed, this is some incredible work, and I'm still having a hard time believing that crane is lego...

Already told you that I am impressed...but not yet here at EB. Well here it is again: this is just amazing, maybe even madness... :wink::thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup::wub: Such an impressive set of models, so realistic, really really really well done my friend!!!

I started to sort the parts for the trailer, and I am replacing all the red parts for yellow ones

I started to sort the parts for the trailer, and I am replacing all the red parts for yellow ones

Always nice to see people changing colors of MOCs of which instructions are available! :thumbup::wub: Obviously you would not change specific Technic parts to Yellow like 32062 and the new slide 8T gear if it is included... :wink:

2legoornot2lego, some technic parts are not available in yellow but as far as I have seen all the parts come in red and yellow so that won't be a problem

I would love to see the Nooteboom in yellow! :blush:

Don't think it is a big problem to change the colours of it. Most of the red parts are also available in yellow.

Btw, to think ahead, it would perfect match the new yellow Mercedes-Benz SLT which will be hopefully released next year on my website!

The truck that I am building is mostly black, if the combination is finished I will see if truck needs some color

Van you show how the switching of the gear the steering works for extended mode?

If you ordered the instruction for the Nooteboom on my website you can see in the building instructions how the system works for a non-extended trailer.

Within 2 weeks i will deliver an extra pdf to show how to extend the trailer. This file will be send to all, new and old, customers which are building the Nooteboom.

If you ordered the instruction for the Nooteboom on my website you can see in the building instructions how the system works for a non-extended trailer.

Within 2 weeks i will deliver an extra pdf to show how to extend the trailer. This file will be send to all, new and old, customers which are building the Nooteboom.

That'll be exciting. From your website it looks like you're upgrading the Actros as well. I'm still getting the parts together for both of these - have you changed much on both?

The part list for the nooteboom will be unchanged.

The extension and the needed parts for it will not be included in the part list on rebrickable.

For that i will make a pdf part list with part numbers which should be done in 2 weeks.

The mercedes will have an update too. A big one actually!

I think the part list for that one will change a bit.

Currently the mercedes is a sort of technic studless truck. This will be changed in the same style as the nooteboom, studless and studded technic for the frame and bricks "creator style" on for the rest.

I did not buy them yet, stil collecting parts for the old Actros crane truck I an building.

Maybe I buy them next year.

As for the actros, will wait for the new one your building.

Edited by Dafgek81

The mercedes will have an update too. A big one actually!

I think the part list for that one will change a bit.

Currently the mercedes is a sort of technic studless truck. This will be changed in the same style as the nooteboom, studless and studded technic for the frame and bricks "creator style" on for the rest.

Thanks for the update. I bought the instructions and full parts for both the trailer and the mercedes, but the parts will take a while to get here. Would you suggest I wait for the new truck instructions? Sounds like a big change - was you reason to change to visual style or make it stronger?

I am finished sorting parts. I need about 700 parts more, mostly small plates and tiles and some bricks. Maybe I can find some at Legoworld in Utrecht next week.

Thanks for the update. I bought the instructions and full parts for both the trailer and the mercedes, but the parts will take a while to get here. Would you suggest I wait for the new truck instructions? Sounds like a big change - was you reason to change to visual style or make it stronger?

The Mercedes-Benz truck needs an update because of multiple reasons:

• The actual real truck isn't running anymore. Mammoet bought a new one with the panels behind the cab and some more small changes. (as you can see in the Youtube video) The current truck with building instructions doesn't have these panels. The new truck will look like the one in the video but with more detail.
  • The old truck with instructions isn't very solid around his chassis. So that will be improved too.
  • The new version will have a lot more detail than the old one.

The Mercedes-Benz truck needs an update because of multiple reasons:

• The actual real truck isn't running anymore. Mammoet bought a new one with the panels behind the cab and some more small changes. (as you can see in the Youtube video) The current truck with building instructions doesn't have these panels. The new truck will look like the one in the video but with more detail.
  • The old truck with instructions isn't very solid around his chassis. So that will be improved too.
  • The new version will have a lot more detail than the old one.

Awh man, and I just recently bought the instructions for the truck as well :(

Awh man, and I just recently bought the instructions for the truck as well :(

Don't be afraid! There is nothing wrong with the old truck, It does function without problems.

I just thought that i could make it even better :wink:

For people who bought the Mercedes truck between "1 September 2015" and "the date the new Mercedes will launch" There will be a compensation. More information about that will follow when the update on the truck is done.

Does the new truck contain smooth fenders rather than the Technic ones? And is the cab door bricks rather than Technic pieces?? The truck on the noteboom trailer promo pictures looks very nice!

Does the new truck contain smooth fenders rather than the Technic ones? And is the cab door bricks rather than Technic pieces?? The truck on the noteboom trailer promo pictures looks very nice!

here is your anwer :wink:

Currently the mercedes is a sort of technic studless truck. This will be changed in the same style as the nooteboom, studless and studded technic for the frame and bricks "creator style" for the rest.

The free instruction for the extension and fifth wheel of the Mercedes-Benz is almost done. Lego fans who bought the Nooteboom will receive this little update very very soon!

Can't wait for the extra instructions. My truck is almost finished, I have to buy the extra parts needed for the trailer. Jaap are you at Legoworld this week, maybe we could meet, I am going tomorrow.

Sounds good Jaap! May even have to buy the new truck as well! Currently in the process of building the old one!

Hello Jaap,

You are in the process of an update, but would it be a nice idea to make the new type Actros SLT in Mammoet colours?