Brilliant. You'll have another buyer as soon as you finish the parts list for the trailer :) :thumbup:

While we're here though, what wheels and tyres have you used for the trailer please?

Looking at the pictures, I think those are 22253 wheels with 49.6x28 VR tyres. I already got 16 of those in metallic silver.

About the tires:

There are 2 options:

The last option is already needed for the 2 spare tires on the neck of the trailer.

But the first option is a bit rare at the moment but it's the best realistic option.

The part list will be soon on Rebrickable.

Excellent! You are a genious and master builder :thumbup: Maybe coolest Lego video ever and all those models are so real looking that I am still not beliving my eyes :thumbup: I dont have enough words to describe how much I like them, perfect job :sweet:

Hello Jaap,

Do you already know when the part list is available on Rebrickable? Which (and how many) PF-motors and batterybox are needed for the trailer?

Yes, indeed! there is a LiPo needed and 4 servo's if you want a really strong trailer which keeps steering with 10KG of load, and 2 if you don't need that power. In fact it also works with just one servo but you can't load the trailer that much when using just one.

The part list is online:

http://rebrickable.com/mocs/jaaptechnic/nooteboom-mco-121-semi-trailer

Wow, four Servos :grin:

Well, 10kg of load... Think about that, thats the weight of the boom of the LTM 11200 crane you can see in the video.

The trailer is 141 studs long and 21 studs wide on the loading deck. The mercedes is 19 studs wide, also the neck of the trailer is 19 studs wide.

This really is a great outfit! Have seen this one running at the Modelshow Europe in March this year:

It proves the 1:15/1:16 scale is very suitable for PF motorized models. In my 1:13 it getting far to heavy while building one already. Still have this slightly smaller scale in mind for future models. Then we can create an even larger layout at the Modelshow Europe!

I'm working on a truck now, based on designer Han's 10x4 dumptruck with the Arocs cabin and then start building the Nooteboom trailer.

Hi

Have done the Truck, now working on the trailer.

Are there any modifications that have to be done on the fifth wheel to get the steering to work?

Thanks