Garmadon

[O - F03] Perspective? Pfft!

Tags: Exploration

Jedadiah Douglass, signing in on Forring:

21115656458_3a484100b0_z.jpg

Ha, ha, finally! No ducks! The perfect planet! This is it!

21303553195_87fd8bf2e3_z.jpg

Hmm... wait a sec, Jed my boy. Better make sure first. Great, nothing here.

21116670359_243e843e39_z.jpg

Ha, ha, yes!

21292945912_789b0e2c89_z.jpg

Woohoo! Yes, yes, yes!

21116689409_1fce51ca6a_z.jpg

Hey, what's this!? Perspective, pfft! I always knew that stuff they taught us at school was baloney!

Figless:

20680846764_11c6994426_z.jpg

Ha, ha, he had that coming to him! :laugh: I hope the footprint is recognizable enough... and now I have to go build some giant duck next week!

Thanks for viewing, C&C are welcome! :wink::sweet:

Very nice miniature trees and some neat posing! The detective shot is very clever! :thumbup:

Great build. The small water fall is creative. I like how you used the diamond to make the waterfall look separated. The big footprint is a great idea. Can't wait to see the giant duck.

Very nice miniature trees and some neat posing! The detective shot is very clever! :thumbup:

Ha, ha, thanks Kai! I was hoping that might help some people see the larger one Jed missed! :tongue::laugh:

I took me a second, but I saw the footprint. Great job! :classic:

Ha, ha, good, I think it's a bit hard to see because I just had to make the whole thing green :wacko::laugh: Thanks GG!

Great build. The small water fall is creative. I like how you used the diamond to make the waterfall look separated. The big footprint is a great idea. Can't wait to see the giant duck.

Thanks SpacerSteve! Now I have to build a giant duck at the same time as a S.H.I.P. :look::grin:

Very Jurassic Park. I too am looking forward to a giant duck! :laugh:

Ha, ha, thanks mrcp6d! :wink::laugh:

:laugh: Doh..Nice foot print, that should make for a pretty big duck :thumbup:

True, true... that's one of the reason I went for the miniature trees and and vegetation on the plane - just so that the duck doesn't have to be quite that big... :grin::laugh:

great job on all of the vegetation and the waterfall, cool concept

Thanks goatman, glad you like it!

The vegetation and waterfall are definitely top notch. I feel bad for you though, that giant duck is gonna be a tough build. :tongue:

Ha, ha, thank Kodan! It might take a few weeks before I get around to the giant duck (I have a bunch of other builds on the priority list!)... but now I'll have to do it eventually! :tongue::laugh::look:

love the waterfall!

Thanks Ved! :wink:

Great concept and execution! I wonder if Jedadiah will encounter whatever it is that made that footprint.

Great concept and execution! I wonder if Jedadiah will encounter whatever it is that made that footprint.

Thanks pombe! I'm afraid he probably will before too long! :grin::laugh:

The judges awarded you 4 points.

Thanks judges! :sweet:

Excellent build, Garmadon! The trees, rockwork and waterfall are all great :thumbup:

Thanks LittleJohn, glad you like it! :sweet: