I'm not sure how likely it'd be to get Harry Potter sets from this, but I really hope they do. I missed out on all of the Harry Potter stuff, as that was when I was into technic and was going through a mini dark ages of sorts. Given Newt Scamander went to Hogwarts until his expulsion, I can definitely see a Hogwarts, Hogwarts Express, and a Diagon Alley set happening. But I'd want a full-blown Hogwarts, with the great hall, clocktower, grand staircase tower, Gryffindor tower, and the classrooms. Maybe $250-$400, a full blown accurate facade of Hogwarts. And I don't care about interiors for scene heavy areas too much, we can do that ourselves with spare brick. Like for Diagon Alley: Only 4-5 shops there are actually seen in movie. The rest of them are just storefronts meant to fill out the scene. They could easily do some 4 deep facades clipped together with technic bricks, and get a lot more build for the brick.

Well, that's a little messed up. They'll be great sets if updated.

Agreed, I want to see updated face printing and torso printing. I wonder in they'Ll be one Team Pack with Ron and Hermione and a level pack with Harry.

Agreed, I want to see updated face printing and torso printing. I wonder in they'Ll be one Team Pack with Ron and Hermione and a level pack with Harry.

The only problem there is gadgets and vehicles. Ron could have the Flying Ford Anglia but what could be Hermione's in the team pack? Maybe a buildable version of her bag that's bigger on the inside from Deathly Hallows but it wouldn't be the most exciting build.

The only problem there is gadgets and vehicles. Ron could have the Flying Ford Anglia but what could be Hermione's in the team pack? Maybe a buildable version of her bag that's bigger on the inside from Deathly Hallows but it wouldn't be the most exciting build.

Crookshanks, probably

We're for sure not getting Harry Potter or fantastic beast sets this year. Only two HP and two FB dimensions packs. However, next year will be full of surprises.

*offtop* Power Rangers please?

amazingbricks, you seem to have the inside scoop on what's to come. Without giving too much away would you say that there is a good chance that we might see some re-issued Harry Potter sets next year? I'm new to the hobby and I totally missed out on Hogwarts and Diagon Alley the first time around. I believe that 2017 will mark the 20th anniversary of the first book. 2017 seems like a perfect time for Lego to capitalize on "Potter fever" that is sure to come after Fantastic Beasts is released during the holidays.

There is no possible word of Harry Potter sets or Fantastic Beasts sets next year that we know of! !

I went to a bookstore and saw something curious, an announcement for a new Harry Potter book called the Cursed child, give it a couple of years after the movie is made and you will see re releases or new figures from Hp line

I went to a bookstore and saw something curious, an announcement for a new Harry Potter book called the Cursed child, give it a couple of years after the movie is made and you will see re releases or new figures from Hp line

Thats' just the script for the stage play in a book.

Not that Lego is hurting financially, but I think it will be a huge missed opportunity if they don't market some potter themed sets to go along with the release of the fantastic beasts movie. But again, I'm not a marketing guy.

So far they've only done two packs but I think lego could benefit from doing three packs for certain films in places like hp where it matters most.

Buckbeak, perhaps?

That hair just doesn't look right on Harry. Was kinda hoping they were updated in some way, but I guess not..

Wands look shorter at least. I missed out on these versions back in 2011 so I won't mind getting them though. But that hair...

Lego Dimensions packs are tremendously over-priced if you're only looking for the physical figures (as I would be), but that pack has nice builds too! Pretty neat. Looking forward to seeing the Fantastic Beasts one!

Disappointed this isn't a level pack. A level based on Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone with the voices from the film rather than the miming in Years 1-4 would have been great.

As much as I'd love a mini Hogwarts (different from the polybag that was released), too bad Voldy didn't come with a mini Basilisk or Nagini. That'd be fun.

Lego Dimensions packs are tremendously over-priced if you're only looking for the physical figures (as I would be), but that pack has nice builds too! Pretty neat. Looking forward to seeing the Fantastic Beasts one!

Me too. Seeing Scamander in the game, I'm excited to see his figure. Likely going to pass on this HP one...although the Hogwarts Express is a neat little build.