Yep, those are from the games files so I assume it's them. The FB ones are probably Newt and... someone else?

Probably Tina since she's his future wife + one of the featured beasts of some sort.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's a small theme regarding Fantastic Beasts, HP was always fairly big, not Star Wars level but close. I had almost every set so to add Fantastic Beasts would be great, plus all the beasts would be amazing. I think the only beast they ever made for HP was a dragon.

Probably Tina since she's his future wife + one of the featured beasts of some sort.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's a small theme regarding Fantastic Beasts, HP was always fairly big, not Star Wars level but close. I had almost every set so to add Fantastic Beasts would be great, plus all the beasts would be amazing. I think the only beast they ever made for HP was a dragon.

3 Headed dog, Basilisk

Flying Eagle-Horse thing, Giant Spider, Skeleton Ponies, Giant Caveman.

Yeah the only thing we lacked in Harry Potter sets were Centaurs and Unicorns, and small things like Pixies; we got most of the other creatures though.

Flying Eagle-Horse thing, Giant Spider, Skeleton Ponies, Giant Caveman.

Phoenix. Possibly the first Lego owls, although that's a tad more mundane than the other examples.

It's been awhile so I don't really remember anymore but it seems like we did get a lot of creatures, but like stated above we didn't really get the small things like pixies and it seems like this movie will revolve around a lot of smaller creatures getting loose.

We're for sure not getting Harry Potter or fantastic beast sets this year. Only two HP and two FB dimensions packs. However, next year will be full of surprises.

We're for sure not getting Harry Potter or fantastic beast sets this year. Only two HP and two FB dimensions packs. However, next year will be full of surprises.

But what does that mean D:

Dimensions? Sets?

^ I second this query! Amazingbricks, man of information and intrigue, please reveal your secrets. Drop some Harry Potter Lego knowledge on us brother!

Really? You know 2017 stuff already? :innocent2:

I think it's too early to say.

Any hints on who's in the Dimensions packs? When to expect them or when we'll get an announcement? Will it be an add on to the current game or a sequel?

Any hints on who's in the Dimensions packs? When to expect them or when we'll get an announcement? Will it be an add on to the current game or a sequel?

They're Harry and Hermione :)

Dang, only those two?

There's two packs so I'm guessing the second will be Ron and someone else, Ginny Dumbledore or Voldemort would make the most sense.

Dang, only those two?

That is being said because files from the game were posted and they said /HARRYPOTTER and /HERMIONEGRANGER so I assumed they'd be those two and posted it. Who knows.

I'd imagine it would be a level pack with Harry and a team pack with Hermione and Ron, otherwise that would be disappointing. We need the complete trio!

^ I was just thinking that!

Another possibility is that there are actually three HP packs and one FB pack. It's possible that they were mislabeled, and it's happened before.

I disagree. Like with Doctor Who, there are many iconic Harry Potter characters they could release as NFC minifigures.

I suppose there's always a "series 3" especially seeing as FB will be a trilogy and probably gain more hype by the time the sequel comes.

I really hope they don't release HP sets.

Uh....why? That's a terrible thing to hope. No one is twisting your arm and forcing you to buy them

I really hope they don't release HP sets.

Well, that's a little messed up. They'll be great sets if updated.

Edited by amazingbricks