Sign in to follow this  
Grim

Hello! i'm...

Hello everyone,

I read your forum since few month and as many of you my dark age turned over with Star Wars AND Legend line (6285 Pirate ship "Dark Shark" *wub* )

You're forum and site are very great and give so much good news from friendly people that i decied to become member to share with you my passion! :)

my principal interests are SW, Pirates, Racers and Technic (well, Technic and Ferrari Racers :-D ) and i'm can't wait to have Vikings!!!!

my principal interests are SW, Pirates, Racers and Technic (well, Technic and Ferrari RacersĀ  :-D ) and i'm can't wait to have Vikings!!!!

Hello and welcome!

Just watch out for the Big Bad Wolf as he might eat you and that would be very grim indeed.

If you should have any Pirate sets you wish to share with us, feel free to list them in this thread here:

Which Pirate Lego sets do you have?

Grim,

Hi and welcome (again) my French friend ;)

We all (nearly) are SW fan, so its good to have another pirate fan around these shores ;)

Have fun with us ;)

We need more Pirate fans for more in depth Pirate discussions! Its our destiny!

...and whinning on the crappy 4+ line :-D

thank you all,

Pirates was my prefered Lego set when i was kid so...

But, unfortunately :'( when i was around 16/17 years old my father threw praticly all my Pirates/Castel Lego without asking me if it was useless or not *devil* *devil* :'(

And yes, I shamely promote my threads in other threads because I'm EVIL!!!

He, He, that's a good idea for lazy people, they always know where to talk about interesting subjects ;)

thank you all,

Pirates was my prefered Lego set when i was kid so...

But, unfortunatelyĀ  :'(Ā  when i was around 16/17 years old my father threw praticly all my Pirates/Castel Lego without asking me if it was useless or notĀ  *devil*Ā  *devil*Ā  :'(

YOUR DAD THREW OUT PIRATE LEGO????

Is the man insane! He could have at least sold it and made money from it. Or better still given it to me!

Oh this is tragic news. I think I might faint...

Is the man insane! He could have at least sold it and made money from it. Or better still given it to me!

yes, i was very anger the day i've seen this!!!

The problem was that he didn't realise what he was doing at the moment, but it's not an excuse!

He have also threw all my Saint Seya figs (all was in big box) and when i see how much it cost today!!!!!! *devil* *devil* *devil* *devil*

yes, i was very anger the day i've seen this!!!

The problem was that he didn't realise what he was doing at the moment, but it's not an excuse!

He have also threw all my Saint Seya figs (all was in big box) and when i see how much it cost today!!!!!! *devil* *devil* *devil* *devil*

Argggggg Parents *devil*

Mine, gave ALL my lego sets (and I had a lot as a kid) + when I sold my old console they forbid mr from buying a new one *devil* *devil*

Now I took my revenge with my salary: Cube + PS2 + Lego sets = *satis*

yes, but i had my "revenge", my father offered my the ISD at my last birthday :)

(he felt guilty about what he made)

Don't worry! We'll help you relive the nostalga of your old Pirate sets. And maybe one day you can buy some more, just like I did!

Don't worry! We'll help you relive the nostalga of your old Pirate sets. And maybe one day you can buy some more, just like I did!

I wish to!

I had the chance that the Toys shop of my childhood still exist (the last one in my area), it's the kind of old shop with old toys and i've found 2 old Pirate set in it

Unfortunaly (i had no chance) another AFOL went in it many month before and took praticly all old LEGO for him and other AFOLs :/

Yep! You've got to be quick! I don't even bother with garage sales or markets myself because if you're not the first one there you're usually too late. And unless you want to get up at 5AM in some cases you're not going to be the first one.

I sourced the majority of my Pirate sets off eBay. If you're smart you can get some really good bargains. If you're stupid you can pay way more than you have to.

Welcome to Eurobricks Grim!

I hope you enjoy the such heated and passionate discussions that our members like to have here! ;)

Jon.

Welcome to Eurobricks Grim!

I hope you enjoy the such heated and passionate discussions that our members like to have here! ;)

Jon.

Yes, such as our debate between Pirates of the Caribbean and Vikings. Vote in the Vikings Vs Pirates of the Caribbean Poll

Vikings are in the lead by 2 votes... Not sure how that happened. Are you cheating Bloody Jay?

Another Viking fan... excellent... :-D

He hasn't said anything about Vikings! He hasn't even voted in the poll yet. Come to think of it he hasn't contributed to any of the Pirate or Viking threads either. He's snubbing us!

Another Viking fan... excellent... :-D

He hasn't said anything about Vikings! He hasn't even voted in the poll yet. Come to think of it he hasn't contributed to any of the Pirate or Viking threads either. He's snubbing us!

Well, he did say he was looking forward to Vikings! So I'll consider that to be a fan.

Maybe he likes both equally and doesn't want to be drawn into the conflict. :-D