Sign in to follow this  
Thor

MOC:Elf Tower

Hi guys.It's TechnicKing here.I almost build with Technic but this is my try with system bricks.I build the Elf Tower,so hope you will like it.Please comment if you want.Here are some pictures.

1441797691m_DISPLAY.jpg

14417976921_DISPLAY.jpg

14417977402_DISPLAY.jpg

And more pictures on: http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/418977

Edited by Thor

It's a great model! Nice work!

Even though I wouldn't use boats in this fashion (because the interior wouldn't make sense), I find the use here to be very inventive.

Nice build, i am liking the foliage creeping up the tower :-)

At first I thought the elf was on a weird spring for some reason, then I realised he's leaping into the air? I think thats the only bit I would change, maybe bigger trans bits if you had them, not a huge issue though, and it makes a good photo when taken from the elf-view perspective.

Even though I wouldn't use boats in this fashion (because the interior wouldn't make sense), I find the use here to be very inventive.

Oooo I did not even notice the boats at first, I know what you mean, but I do like the overall look they create... really clever.

Extremely clever use of those boats! :wub: Nice work with the rest of the tower too, the vines climbing up it are a nice touch :classic:

Very nice. My only suggestion would be to add more leaves as it is an Elf tower after all. Overall solid job however.

Thanks for nice comments,it mean me a lot.

I have maybe 10 more pcs of leaves,just 10.:P

Yea it's not good for interior,but who need it it's tower,you know.

I plan to build larger one with 6 angles=6 boats,and walls will be with cheese parts in mosaic.:D

At first I was wondering how you had built the roof, and then the shape suddenly looked familiar! Fantastic and inventive use of that part. Definitely build in System more often!