YellowCorvette

(LDD MOC) Another T-70 X-wing

Anothe update. I make some change of my T-70 and here's the picture.

21514287906_5a659569d5_b.jpgT-70 X-Wing LDD Update 2 by Armstrong X-Wing, on Flickr

My LDD T-70 now comes with a Poe Dameron, a First Order Stormtrooper (I use the Phase II clone helmet since the new stormtrooper helmet is not available in LDD yet) and a random Resistance Soldier minifigure.

But that's not the main thing about this update. :tongue:

The main thing in this update is.......

21352451090_e442256a73_b.jpgUnderside of T-70 by Armstrong X-Wing, on Flickr

.... Yes, the underside. I rebuild the underside to make the underside looks smoother and looks sleek. The underside now looks smoother and similar to 75102.

Any comments, criticsm, and suggestion are welcome. :classic:

Edited by ArmstrongYong

I would really like to build this model myself! Maybe I'll make some modifications of my own. I downloaded your LDD file and installed LDD, but I can't get LDD-manager to work. Does anybody know of another way to order the parts I need? Because LDD doesn't use serialnumbers...

Edited by Roek

I would really like to build this model myself! Maybe I'll make some modifications of my own. I downloaded your LDD file and installed LDD, but I can't get LDD-manager to work. Does anybody know of another way to order the parts I need? Because LDD doesn't use serialnumbers...

Hi Roek, and welcome to Eurobricks!

The colour scheme in this LDD MOC is mostly Light Stone Grey, Medium Stone Grey and Dark Blue, so if you want to build this in real bricks, you need to order the parts coloured in Light Stone Grey in white on Bricklink.