Garmadon

To the Citadel! The Battle of Abercrub Pass

20303324504_b1ed1f15b0_z.jpg

A collab built for the Colossal Battle Contest on Flick by W. Navarre (the citadel and farthest end is his), Kai NRG - you all know her - (the center), and Garmadon - oh wait, that would be me :look::laugh: - (the front).

A few facts about it:

1. The whole thing took us only 8 days to build.

2. The entire MOC was completely destroyed only one day after all the last pictures were taken - which was about three days after it was finished.

3. The build measures 150x66 studs.

4. I was originally going to have rock-work on both sides as well, but, as Kai expressively put it, I'm not MassEditor! (i.e., I ran out of pieces before then... :grin::laugh:)

5. Kai got to photograph the whole thing together... and demanded that I put this one in here. JK. :wink::laugh:

6. Geneva (Kai) and Josiah (W. Navarre) are my brother and sister respectively. Of the three of us siblings (by which I mean the ones of us who worked on it, there are a bunch of younger ones as well!) Kai is the oldest, then sincerely yours, and then W. Navarre.

7. Although this the first collab between the three of us, it hopefully won't be the last!

20302614254_dbdbc85a21_z.jpg

More shots, first of the front:

20760369510_7b74f79011_z.jpg

Figless:

20922179356_4efec2b419_z.jpg

The Pass:

20760488418_082432f592_z.jpg

The middle:

20735097718_9868a36247_z.jpg

Red House:

21145619165_ed6bbeaf8b_z.jpg

Blue House:

21093215866_eae171ded3_z.jpg

Green House:

20870907388_a27f5633e9_z.jpg

See all of Kai's houses in her album on Flickr.

And the last section, the citadel:

20925255465_59bb1a05f4_z.jpg

Some more pics of all three together:

20922912075_125bd7da27_z.jpg

Fighting in the streets:

20301858493_cd098a0cae_z.jpg

The invading force:

20739165809_a8ba97005b_z.jpg[/url

20737936688_652505726c_z.jpg

And some of the defenders:

21060095442_65408bbf88_z.jpg

Thanks for viewing, C&C are welcome! :sweet:

Fantastic work all of you. It really looks great and is packed full of details. When will your brother be joinin GoH? His citadel would fit quite nicely in Avalonia! Really excellent work, I hope to see more collaborations soon!

Guys, this is really cool. I can see each ones' styles which each contribute to this amazing MFC (My Family Creation). Please do more of these.

Thanks all! This was quite a fun build for all of us! :classic: And a big thanks to Ecc for the frontpage! :sweet:

Awesome! Love it all, especialy the pass picture, with the invaders arriving! Great scene

Thanks a lot LT, glad you like it! :sweet:

Looks great, well done to all 3 of you! :thumbup: I particularly like the waterfall.

No landscape is finished without a waterfall somewhere! :wink: Thanks BrickCurve!

Incredible collab! :wub:

Thanks GG! :classic:

That rock work, those loop holes, those houses, that waterfall! Amazing! I look forward for more from you guys! :moar:

Thanks NF, we're glad you enjoyed it! :sweet:

This is awesome. Didn't realise you guys had so many siblings!

Ha, ha, thanks LV! There are eight of us in total :wink:

Fantastic work all of you. It really looks great and is packed full of details. When will your brother be joinin GoH? His citadel would fit quite nicely in Avalonia! Really excellent work, I hope to see more collaborations soon!

Thanks MN! W. Navarre is mostly into LoR and suchlike though... :wink::grin:

Guys, this is really cool. I can see each ones' styles which each contribute to this amazing MFC (My Family Creation). Please do more of these.

Thanks a lot Kinggregus! I was a very enjoyable build, and happily the whole thing came together right... though the path winding through it had to be moved a few times... :look::laugh: We're planning to! :sweet:

Wonderfull creation and awesome display piece.

Thanks Hobbythom! But I'm afraid it wasn't on display for very long (it was only completely built for a few hours!) - unfortunately none of us have enough bricks yet to leave something this large built for any space of time!

Great job on the Collaboration guys. Your effort really paid off.

Thanks a lot Blufiji! :sweet:

Wonderful, I like it very much. I had seen some of the houses on flickr before.

But I'm more surprised about the news that you are siblings! :sweet:

Makes collabs a bit more easy, right?

Congrats on finishing this in such a short period of time, you guys sound much more productive than me ;) the mountain section looks very natural, the houses are distinct and the citadel looks intimidating.

Edited by Dubbadgrim

And i got a new favoured eurobricksbuild! I really love it, especially the rocks. Congratulations to the three of you

Wonderful, I like it very much. I had seen some of the houses on flickr before.

But I'm more surprised about the news that you are siblings! :sweet:

Makes collabs a bit more easy, right?

Ha, ha, thanks Captain! Yes, though I haven't done a collab with anyone outside of my family yet, I would think it certainly does! :laugh::wink:

Congrats on finishing this in such a short period of time, you guys sound much more productive than me ;) the mountain section looks very natural, the houses are distinct and the citadel looks intimidating.

Ha, ha, thanks Dubbadgrim! What with all the RPGs and contests, we all had to become speed builders just to stay caught up!

Amazing MOC! Stunning!

Thanks a lot sir!

And i got a new favoured eurobricksbuild! I really love it, especially the rocks. Congratulations to the three of you

Thanks a lot Titus V, glad you liked it! :sweet:

Wwwooww guys you did an amazing job there... Those houses are great, and the citadel also rocks! Amazing work to all of you! :wub: :wub:

Wow, this is really great, I love all the Buildings and details. Unbelieveable, that it took you only eight days to build it.

Great job and wonderful pictures!!

Amazing work :wub: . I love all the different techniques you used and the colour scheme. Moreover the rockwork and the photos are fantastic, too :thumbup:

Thanks all!

Wwwooww guys you did an amazing job there... Those houses are great, and the citadel also rocks! Amazing work to all of you! :wub: :wub:

Thanks a lot Gunman, glad you like it! :sweet: Though I'm afraid even it is not nearly as large as your fortress! :laugh::grin:

Wow, this is really great, I love all the Buildings and details. Unbelieveable, that it took you only eight days to build it.

Great job and wonderful pictures!!

Thank you sir! All three of us has greatly improved our photography (and building skills!) since we started MOCcing a few years ago!

Amazing work :wub: . I love all the different techniques you used and the colour scheme. Moreover the rockwork and the photos are fantastic, too :thumbup:

Thanks Balbo, glad you enjoyed it! :classic::wink: