I thought you had 8 of "Technic POWER" tires :look:

If i remember corectly, Zblj borrowed 4 of them some time ago, and since then returned them.

Any update on this Technic marvel ? :)

We are all anxious to see next update of this monster! But we agreed to wait until two weeks expired.

I know you've been all waiting... And here's the time!

The truck is 90% done, its my biggest, heaviest, most motorized and detailed model so far...

Here are some WIP pictures, the final ones will of course be better.

p1210453.jpg

p1210455.jpg

p1210454.jpg

More detailed pictures and description of all the functions coming in about a week, at the moment I have another technic competition to concentrate... :wink:

Edited by Zblj

Woow! Very intimidating! And awesome look. You did not waste your time during the silence period.

Does the turntable has problems during rotation? Has it some kind of rollers?

One note: I would change the color of the crane cab to all red, or to be same color, like this did not see the cab, t may be better if it is more noticeable.

Looking great I just cant get my head around the size of this :thumbup: I agree with Milan about changing the color of the cab.

Woow! Very intimidating! And awesome look. You did not waste your time during the silence period.

Does the turntable has problems during rotation? Has it some kind of rollers?

One note: I would change the color of the crane cab to all red, or to be same color, like this did not see the cab, t may be better if it is more noticeable.

Looking great I just cant get my head around the size of this :thumbup: I agree with Milan about changing the color of the cab.

Thanks, but ran out of red :blush: I will see what I can do...

There are no rollers, because the crane has a very heavy counterweight and the turnatble is driven by a dual drive so it can overcome the friction with ease.

The size is a bit over 90 cm long, 25 cm wide and 30 cm high when all is folded.

Edited by Zblj

There are no rollers, because the crane has a very heavy counterweight and the turnatble is driven by a dual drive so it can overcome the friction with ease.

Old or new turntable? Well done if you are using old one. New one seems to have much smoother operation, judging from the reviews.

The size is a bit over 90 cm long, 25 cm wide and 30 cm high when all is folded.

Respect! You forgot the weight!

Old or new turntable? Well done if you are using old one. New one seems to have much smoother operation, judging from the reviews.

Respect! You forgot the weight!

I'm not sure about the weight, my scale goes only up to 2 kilograms, but I estimate it weighs 5-6 kilograms...

@Zlbj:

It looks great... as always... everything on heavy duty chassis... :D ...I'm a little bit worried about steering... Have you tested it?

Max...

Edited by MaxSupercars

This is hugetastic!!!!! Very well and quickly done. The only thing I'd vhsnge is unify the colours on the crane a bit more.

..., at the moment I have another technic competition to concentrate... :wink:

Which would that be? The Merc 2040?

Edited by MajklSpajkl

Amazing work as always! It looks very sturdy and strong did you tested the maximum weigh it can lift?

Which would that be? The Merc 2040?

I wait that it isn't that...

That is one serious truck. Looking at it, I can't help but think of a Nicolas Tractomas:

Tractomas-machine.jpg

I think you are a worthy competitor for my entry. :laugh:

it would be nice a heavy hauler truck like the tractomas, maybe at the scale of the 42043, with a crane, and a trailer, it could be also a nice set.

Edited by ImanolBB

Looks great and built fast. Waiting for functions demonstration. Unfortunately the cab isn't true Kamaz look. Wish you like in this challenge!

@Zlbj:

It looks great... as always... everything on heavy duty chassis... :D ...I'm a little bit worried about steering... Have you tested it?

Max...

Steering works fine, even when standing still it manages to steer the 4 wheels even though 60% of weight is in front.

Amazing work as always! It looks very sturdy and strong did you tested the maximum weigh it can lift?

I wait that it isn't that...

It can lift over half a kilogram, weight is limited by winch motor and pneumatics lift cylinders.

Merc competition? I have no idea :wink::blush::innocent2:

it would be nice a heavy hauler truck like the tractomas, maybe at the scale of the 42043, with a crane, and a trailer, it could be also a nice set.

Yes the chassis is very sturdy and can be used for many other purposes, I may make an LDD file for the chassis

Looks great and built fast. Waiting for functions demonstration. Unfortunately the cab isn't true Kamaz look. Wish you like in this challenge!

The video will be relased near the end of the competition, still have to record 2 more models which are priority. I wanted a different, more modern and more intimidating cab, there's a lot more hidden stuff I didnt show yet.

Wait, I just realized that the rear tires don't have the size on them. They also look more bulged, why is this?

They are on PP rims