xwingyoda

8 Clone Wars set for 2008 !!

hmm, you're right. count dooku is quite a famous char in the movie. strange that we haven't gotten a mf yet after 7 years in production. :-P

hmm, you're right. count dooku is quite a famous char in the movie. strange that we haven't gotten a mf yet after 7 years in production. :-P

Am I misunderstanding you, or have you just forgot about this one?:

sw060.jpg

Well yes BUT he is not peach as you can see ;-)

So we need a peach one to complete our PT villains :-D

*yoda*

If they do a new version i hope they change the hair piece also, so joint hair and beard piece would be great.

If they do a new version i hope they change the hair piece also, so joint hair and beard piece would be great.

And add a real beard and you'll have Darth ZZ Top X-D

*yoda*

And add a real beard and you'll have Darth ZZ Top X-D

*yoda*

:-D X-D Hell i hope so then i could us them as for the band in jabbas palace ;-)

:-D X-D Hell i hope so then i could us them as for the band in jabbas palace ;-)

Don't you remember having a gala abord the ISD where they dressed like Imperial guards ??

zz-top-2005.jpg

Darth ZZ Top On !!

*yoda*

Don't you remember having a gala abord the ISD where they dressed like Imperial guards ??

zz-top-2005.jpg

Darth ZZ Top On !!

*yoda*

Nahhh i drank too much naboo wine X-D

count_dooku_1.jpg

This is what i mean, i bought one of these and it's great. Though i would prefer to see a proper lego version.

Awesome news. I predict we will get another Republic Gunship and that will be the early summer $100 set like the MTT was this year and the ISD was last year.

I'm thinking this may be an eniterly separate sub-line - there are 8 sets after all. So we'll get whatever-amount of sets along with any regular SW sets. I have an inkling that the 10188 Death Star may be the $100 summer set.

TK

That would be so kool. Always wanted an ATTE.

Hmm they might even make CW battle packs *sweet*. Ep. 2 clones any one? But for Yoda's sake they wont. ;-)

Edited by hollisbrick

I would like to see

-Sharkhead RGS

-Magna Guards,Count Dooku

-Other great ships like the Vtorrent and Ani's jedi fighter

-Azure Angel

-Assaj fig

No EP2 Clones!!!Hmmm........wait a sec I could sell them :-D

CWs On

Piranha

*wub* RGS please *sweet* I still dont have a rgs or any episode 2 clonies any of the 2 wood be nice

Don't worry i am sure we are going to get loads of EP2 clones with these new clone wars sets >:-) .

Don't worry i am sure we are going to get loads of EP2 clones with these new clone wars sets >:-) .

Death to the infidel !! :-D :-P

Who knows if we will have them !! At this stage its just speculation :-P If you look at the trailer of the new CW, some clones are more ep3 looking and some are definitly ep2 !! Do you feel lucky punk X-D

What might happen actually is that TLC releases a BP with both in them X-D Ep3 501 and Ep2 white !! Everyone would benefit from that ;-)

*yoda*

Death to the infidel !! :-D :-P

:-D

If you look at the trailer of the new CW, some clones are more ep3 looking and some are definitly ep2 !! Do you feel lucky punk X-D

*yoda*

Ok now i think you are seeing things that you want to see :-D . I have watched that trailer 20 times and i can't see one EP3 clone. They all have the very distinctive T shape visor of the EP2 clones. You made need to watch it one more time but i advise you to have a hankie ready for all those tears :-D .

Ok now i think you are seeing things that you want to see :-D . I have watched that trailer 20 times and i can't see one EP3 clone. They all have the very distinctive T shape visor of the EP2 clones. You made need to watch it one more time but i advise you to have a hankie ready for all those tears :-D .

I didn't say they were ep3 clones but they ressemble theme !! The first ones are definitly NOT Ep2 clones because you lack the angular shape of the helmet and that helmet doesn't have that modern "spike" on its top X-D

I don't understand why they would make new Ep2 clones because TLC is dooing a lot of things wrong lately !! Look at that Hailfire set. Itrs suppose to be on "ugly as hell craphole" Geonosis BUT the BDs are tan (instead of sand red) and the SBD is pearl dark grey (instead of metal blue) !! So there is no assurance of having ep2 clones :-P

Lets see who's gonna weap tears of bitterness X-D

*yoda*

What sort of ship is anakin driving just after the 1st minute of the video? its like a sort of B-wing type ship is it not? I would also quite like some ep 2 clones yet I would prefer ep 3 501st clones!

I would love to see a new RGS and AT-TE having never purchased one or perhaps Lego could top it all off and give us a set akin to this buteaiful MOC?

Xequae01.jpg

*Crosses fingers*