Sign in to follow this  
Dannylonglegs

[O-G09] The Facility

Planet: G09

Tags: Science

21015862369_a00e94dfba.jpg

(Edits by JackJonespaw)

"Log date 415, this is Dr. Danielle Long. Continued inspection of gravity and temporal anomalies on Greater Drigo has led our team of scientists to discover a large facility of some sort in the badlands of Drigo. You'd have thought out earlier drone surveys would have spotted this, but the anomalies have interfered with their readings. We've begun gathering perimeter intelligence, and next week we will move in on the facility in full force. In the meantime though, all we can do is examine it from afar. Perhaps when we get inside, we can get to the bottom of these bizarre phenomenon, and turn them into lucrative products for Octan."

20586762173_0d7eea4275.jpg

The facility is hollow, and can be fitted with lights as such. The light was held by a Minifigure in this case. Dr. Long to be specific. :laugh:

21019677470_c69b2b9808.jpg

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

Nice building.

When they get inside, do we get to see the conclusion to a 1700 year old Blacktron invasion? :wink:

This build is not very science-ish...

Really? It's A. Classic Space themed, B. It's architecturally inspired by Blade runner and Warhammer 40k (the Necrons, my favorite in terms of architecture), and C. It's a temporaly displaced space base on a desert/geyser planet!

Ha! For a second there I thought you said "not sci-fi-ish." :laugh: go ahead and dock me the 3 points, that's fine. Dr. Long is just examining the perimeter before they all go inside. :blush:

Nice building.

When they get inside, do we get to see the conclusion to a 1700 year old Blacktron invasion? :wink:

No spoilers there! :wink::laugh:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

Oh and are you using your AG's builds in your Mafia game, or your Mafia game builds in your AG entries?...

AG builds in Mafia game, although I'm trying to make them work well in both. It was unavoidable that I'd show this build fully before the week started, but you'll notice if you check out my Mafia game that there are certain angles of the main set piece that have not yet been seen...

If this is not OK, I'll try to post builds here before I post them in the Mafia game from now on. Although I would like to know if the "main setpiece" of the Mafia game could still be used as a freebuild. :classic:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

Very nice micro base Danny, the colors and shapes are excellent, and great job with the lighting on that first pic! :thumbup:

I'm getting some TNG Klingon architecture notes in this with all the angles. Obviously the blue is not very Klingon though... :grin: