Sign in to follow this  
LordDan

(M-A08) Invasion of Crentium

MANTIS invasion forces launch a full on assault against Kawashita forces.

21207675481_dee81f0919_z.jpg

The Kawashitan soldiers fight bravely despite being outnumbered and outgunned, but it is only a matter of time before they are overrun.

21012959729_890c0da3d2_z.jpg

21011664010_2d56de1e41_z.jpg

The MANTIS forces utilize many new weapons developed by a certain engineer, including robots...

20577095534_2b27a9be79_z.jpg

next generation tanks ( armed with a variety of weapons including a super charged MANTIS Death RayTM)

21199800805_28794929e1_z.jpg

and a new atmospheric fighter known as the Bug( piloted by Dan)

20578692993_df7335150d_z.jpg

Extra pics:

The bug-side view

21173575816_1dd8460039_z.jpg

The tank- hidden weapons

21207702121_6f52306b33_z.jpg

C & C appreciated.

Edited by LordDan

Near little vehicles. I really like how you built the explosions and how you have laser beans beams flying through the air.

Edited by SpacerSteve

...laser beans...

Is this a new cafeteria option alongside our beloved larvae? With Big Sal now in charge I wouldn't be surprised!

Awesome builds Dan! I especially like the robot, and for some reason the missile in the middle of the scene. I'm impressed at how much detail and interesting shapes are achieved here with so few pieces.

I like the little tank. Especially the details in the threads.

I'm just a litle surprised that MANTIS keep ruining in to KG forces all the time :wink:

Like 99,9% of the planet is still unexplored an even less is fortified by Kawashita. It's almost like you want to fight :look::laugh:

(Just notised, that laser "bean" :wink: is balansing on the transperent pillar, good job)

Edited by EpsilonEta

Is this a new cafeteria option alongside our beloved larvae? With Big Sal now in charge I wouldn't be surprised!

Awesome builds Dan! I especially like the robot, and for some reason the missile in the middle of the scene. I'm impressed at how much detail and interesting shapes are achieved here with so few pieces.

Ha ha derp for me. Fixed it. Maybe it will be on the menu next week :laugh:

Awesome build, LordDan, the laser beams and rocket are great, and that explosion is fantastic as well! :wink: Very nice rocks and vehicles too, and I love it that you managed to get some hidden weapons even in such a tiny tank! :laugh::thumbup:

That robot is great, in the first pic I glossed right over it, mistaking it for a minifig! Love the tank too, nice shaping and detailing.