Sign in to follow this  
GeneralWashington420

Mini MOC - Death Star Trench Run

I clicked it half expecting to be sent to a russian dating website or something :s

The build itself is nice, and makes for a good little desk top moc.

I would have gone for a 2x2 tile on top of the little turret rather than the 2x2 round plate (but that's just me) and perhaps a little bit more texture on the wall. Other than that, good job! Now it just needs a TIE following it :P

As mentioned above though, while pictures can say a thousand words, just a few for a slight description/background might help a little :)

Nice work! I think (as said above) more texture was needed on the wall. I also think you should have a stab at extending it a little more, although that's just my personal thought. Overall good job.

You can link pictures directly to the thread by Copying the Image URL (Right click "Copy Img URL") of your picture, then you click on the Image icon (bottom row, middle-ish icon) then paste that URL there. Your picture will then appear on the thread. It would be more helpful for other to see your MOC right away. Also it would be nice for you to give a description of it, something about it you want everyone to know.

It is a nice little Vignette MOC. Like something you could put on an office desk.

Edited by Smitty500

I've not seen the MOC, although I'm very interested, but truth be told, I'm rather fed up with external links. This is a forum for presenting your MOC and tell us something about it, asking for suggestions for improvements etc.

Just posting a link accompanied with a one-liner like "Look at this" is a bit rude towards the users of this forum and the forum itself in my opinion. Re-sizing your images so that you can post them here is not much work and the most minimal amount of courtesy to be extended to your audience. Other forum members even put a bit more work into the presentation of their MOCs, and most of us are well willing to help you with advice and even tutorials if you don't know how to best present your photographs.

Don't get me wrong - I don't intend to be mean.

I clicked it half expecting to be sent to a russian dating website or something :s

Me too. :laugh:

I like the "floor" it has neat textures, I agree the wall could use some more texture though. The turret and X-Wing are nice as well, but maybe a TIE Fighter or two could improve this. Overall nice work.