Still have mine, which I got for Christmas all those years ago. Still built, still mint, even though I played with it incessantly. Still my favorite Lego set ever.

This is golden!

To me the best Lego set ever made, and you honored it by making this fantastic review. Instantly added as a favorite, I love your style pirate_wubnew.gif

Best regards

Yup, this is definitely a good set. Your videos are amazing! :) Glad I managed to collect the pieces for it. I even have an extra of the baseplate that I might try to turn into Imperial Trading Post some day. The biggest problem will be the sails for the little ship though...

I found an old Sears catalog at my grandparents's house last night. It listed the Imperial Trading Post at $73. They still had the order form, so I was tempted to mail it in.

I found an old Sears catalog at my grandparents's house last night. It listed the Imperial Trading Post at $73. They still had the order form, so I was tempted to mail it in.

hahahahaha lol do it ! :) and thanks for the price :)

That was the most entertaining video review I've seen. And I'm glad it was for this set, one of my all-time favorite sets. It really brought me back to 1989!

Great job! Really clever and fun!

Happy that you like it :)

Liked it so much, I watched a bunch more!

I love how charming these videos are. You really do a good job at bringing out the character of these old sets. It works especially well with the Pirates sets, they all have a fresh, airy feel.

I'd love to see you tackle some of the older castles in the Castle theme. Your work in that area was limited, but still very nice.

Liked it so much, I watched a bunch more!

I love how charming these videos are. You really do a good job at bringing out the character of these old sets. It works especially well with the Pirates sets, they all have a fresh, airy feel.

I'd love to see you tackle some of the older castles in the Castle theme. Your work in that area was limited, but still very nice.

Thanks ! Yes it's work much better with pirates sets and I don't know really why. Maybe they are much more colorfull. I have one nice Catle 6086, but one important pièce is missing :/

Love it, the video is beautiful.

I 've done my own version that is exstensive mod on the set:

https://www.flickr.c...02/20010678189/

http://www.eurobrick...howtopic=111134

Nice your modifs! I really like your pirates ships :)