Hello everyone, here is my latest creation inspired by the artist Banksy :

Make this the year YOU discover a new destination -

A local man came up and said 'Please - what does this mean?' I explained I wanted to highlight the destruction in Gaza by posting photos on my website – but on the internet people only look at pictures of kittens. - Banksy

21142280235_a2e934ee16_c.jpgWelcome to Gaza (Banksy Cat) by TheBrickAvenger, sur Flickr

Deeplinks :

1-2-3

I hope it will please you :blush:

That is beyond awesome. The Lego Community Flickr has something called an Iron Builder, where they choose a specific part you need to use in a MOC, sometimes that includes those 1x1 cheese slopes that you used a lot of. Honestly, if you were to join an iron builder with this build, you'd win hands down.

It is so creative, the colors don't clash, and it is very unique. I am thoroughly impressed. Keep up the good work man. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Awesome work on this build, the cat is perfectly painted into that wall, the flag is great and the overall imagery really captures the feel of the place.

Very artistic. It must have taken a lot of work to position the parts just right. I like the flag as well - its all very revolutionary!