Rate this set!  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Vote your opinion!

• Excellent
    • Very good
    • Good
    • Not good
    • Terrible

Thanks for the link, Lynx! The database was illuminating.

Been reading a lot of posts suggesting that Rey's handbag is super easy to crack. I had the same thought when I'd opened mine... put it in a drawer for safe keeping. First time I saw one was in the Lone Ranger Constitution Train.

Price: 7/10 Should be ¥2000, cost ¥3000 plus tax. Way too much for a little set. Due to oil prices and the American dollar rising, 2015 became the year that LEGO wasn't worth the cost, here in Japan, and this set suffers for that.

I don't know if you people know but first of all cheaper oil = cheaper ABS not opposite.

Second of all LEGO is Danish and there is no factory in US only in Mexico, they don't use dollars there. So I don't really understand why merican currency will have anything to do with YEN prices. And remember that in US sets are the cheapest worldwide anyway,

That's how they getting 30% more profit while rising sales by 18%.

Second of all LEGO is Danish

LEGO is Danish? You're privy to inside knowledge the rest of us aren't, so I defer to your expertise. Wonder why sets cost more in Denmark than in America....

So... Can BB-8 fit inside the compartment inside the speeder if you take out the crate?

I just finished mine, and I think the scale is pretty good. When seated, Rey's eyes are just barely above the windshield.

I do wish there was a place to put her hair or turban when the other is on.

Edited by rollermonkey

LEGO is Danish? You're privy to inside knowledge the rest of us aren't, so I defer to your expertise. Wonder why sets cost more in Denmark than in America....

Is it a joke or something?... Of course Lego is Danish. Prices in Europe are higher mostly because of much higher taxes, but also simply because toys are generally cheaper in the US, so to stay competitive in that market TLG have to adjust their pricing accordingly.

Its $35 in Australia ($840+ for all 7 :thumbdown: ). Its still the only set I bought (though I'm close to buying Kylo Ren's ship [would get the Falcon as well but its $250 here, ouch).

I think Rey's Speeder looks nice enough (haven't unboxed).

8/10 Set for me, I love it... except the sticker sheet which there is a lot for such a small set.

I don't buy the increase in production cost, as the set is already marked up higher than normal and their making increased margins on the sale of these Force Awaken sets.