Zusammengebaut

VIDEO: New Lego Star Wars C-3PO (Polybag)

Is it some kind of Coruscant's night club music ? :laugh:

This miniffigure is really nice. I wonder how many time we have to wait to get it in retail...

These were available in Germany today. You can find them on eBay.

I just looked. There are a couple of 'Buy it now' auctions. Prices? € 55, € 79, € 49,90.......

If I'd post right here what I think of scalpers I'd get a ban, so I won't.

I just looked. There are a couple of 'Buy it now' auctions. Prices? € 55, € 79, € 49,90.......

If I'd post right here what I think of scalpers I'd get a ban, so I won't.

Think I can wait until November in that case...

Scalpers...

If anybody in Germany would be kind enough and willing to buy one for me, I can send money for that and the shipping? PM me if you are interested!

Think I can wait until November in that case...

Scalpers...

If anybody in Germany would be kind enough and willing to buy one for me, I can send money for that and the shipping? PM me if you are interested!

I just checked the site from the first post; I don't think they were sold. If I read it correctly they were giveaways at a store last night.

Hi

can somebody please tell me wher the fig in germany is sold in november? TRU? or is this a freebee that comes from SAH?

Dino

Hi

can somebody please tell me wher the fig in germany is sold in november? TRU? or is this a freebee that comes from SAH?

Dino

Hello everybody,

the C-3PO was a giveaway at midnight. And I have got one as a press promo. What I have heard, there are no figs left these days in germany.

Best wishes

Andres

Edited by Zusammengebaut

If TRU had them, I think they will be available to order sooner or later on the website (like with the Rebels Stormtrooper Commander - That was available a few months back)

If TRU had them, I think they will be available to order sooner or later on the website (like with the Rebels Stormtrooper Commander - That was available a few months back)

The C-3PO will be available in Lego Stores very soon, too.

Edited by Zusammengebaut

They are available in Switzerland at Manor (at least in Zürich) for CHF 4.90. I found them by chance there today.

Posting this because they were/are already being sold for ridiculous prices on a Swiss online auction site.

I've just found them at my local Toys R Us in the UK (full details here). The artwork is amazing, and it's worth getting just for that, but it's a shame that the minifigure isn't chrome. It looks like the stocks are quite limited, so you may need to be quick :classic:

If you're in the SW of the U.K., Exeter TRU currently has them - not on shelves, but they're under the counter with a £15 spend. They received 100 today in a delivery.

The print really is superb and is updated from the ewok village torso print too. The colour of the legs and torso is also slightly more orangey than previous versions, which means there's not a perfect match with old torso (two gold arms) and new legs. Check them out side by side https://www.flickr.com/gp/richpepperell101/g693UV

I don't understand this excitement for a piece of CHINESE plastic. :thumbdown:

Well, the quality seems to be fine based on those who have reviewed it, and as long as people aren't being exploited, then who cares where it comes from? But on a less political and morbid note, are these really going to be available for retail purchase in US LEGO Stores?

Edited by TheWorldAhead