KevFett2011

[MOC] Episode V- " We will test it on Captain Solo"

Lando: "Lord Vader, we only use this facility for carbon freezing. If you put him in there it might kill him."

Darth Vader:" I do not want the Emperor’s prize damaged. We will test it on Captain Solo."

Hi guys,

finally I can present you the second part of my Cloud City MOC.It is one of the famous Scene on Cloud City: Han Solo get frozen in carbonite,because Vader want to test the facility.The bulding technic from the round plattform is from markus 1984,here a link to his MOC:

https://www.flickr.c...157634782465354

Enough words,here is my MOC:

21091926351_9838e0d1cd_b.jpg

21074218082_4b33d1c40b_b.jpg

20896364108_570fab2ba3_b.jpg

For more pictures follow the link: https://www.flickr.c...157655753319244

Here a reference picture:

post-124265-0-74298000-1441266168_thumb.jpg

KevFett2011

Wow.

Original picture from the movie...

6c8c7477357a3235382b232aa79849a4.jpg

Greatly impressed!!!

You did an excellent job but some smoke filter would make it more than excellent! Congratulations!

Another great build, KevFett2011! The lighting is excellent and you've captured the atmosphere of the scene perfectly :wub: Are the top plates that create the top of the central platform attached to anything, or do they just 'float'? I'd be very interested to see how you (and markus1984) built it if you have any WIP photos.

Fantastic work with lights! The base though seems tricky to build, especially maintaining even gaps between plates.

Wow.

Original picture from the movie...

6c8c7477357a3235382b232aa79849a4.jpg

That is not a picture from the movie....it's a picture of a diorama with Hasbro toy action figures. ;)

Such a fantastic rendition! All of the detail is great, but I must say that plate technique (for the floor grating) fits this use perfectly! The lighting you've included bring the whole thing together and really sells it. Great build! :sweet:

Thank you for the feedback :wub:

@Lobot the plattform "float",it isn't attached,but I will show some pictures here next week or if i have time :laugh:

Greetings KevFett2011

This is perfection! I would love to see construction pictures, as the design looks rather complicated.