Sign in to follow this  
Solitary Dark

Rocket Racoon's warbird

Here is my Rocket's Warbird, one of the Ravager ships from Guardians of the Galaxy

20893815199_7fa9ff4ae1.jpgRocket's Warbird 3 by The Solitary Dark, on Flickr

21088281791_57bfab2e03.jpgRocket's Warbird 5 by The Solitary Dark, on Flickr

My son is a huge Rocket fan, so as soon as the movie was over he asked me to build the Warbird. I could not think of a better way to build the beak, so used Marcos Bessa's design from the Milano.

I have never been so jealous.

That is utterly utterly incredible. I need it. Wow. Ugh. I'm seriously so jealous. Well done, thats incredible.

This is cool!

People keep making these "Warbird" MOCs, but I don't even remember him having one in the film. I'm sure he did, but what significance did it have?

I guess my real question is why have there been so many of these MOCs but not very many accurately scaled Milano MOCs? That would be awesome.

Anyway, great job on this. This is by far my favorite MOC of Rocket's ship that I've seen.

God bless!

People keep making these "Warbird" MOCs, but I don't even remember him having one in the film. I'm sure he did, but what significance did it have?

Rocket flies it during the final battle on Xandar. He saved many lives while fending off the dive bombers. Although, he also crashed it into the Dark Aster which caused it to crash and level the city, so I guess you could say he also took many innocent lives with that ship :grin:

Edited by Ultron

On 9/2/2015 at 11:27 AM, ReZourceman said:

I have never been so jealous.

That is utterly utterly incredible. I need it. Wow. Ugh. I'm seriously so jealous. Well done, thats incredible.

On 3/22/2017 at 10:38 AM, Captain Britain said:

Absolutely incredible. I'd love to be able to do something like this but I suck at building :(.

Aye...to both. Most MOCs I see I think are cool, but this...I really want it. But, as like Captain there...I suck at building. When it comes to LEGO building, I'm early movie Emmet, I require instructions for even the most basic of things. 

38 minutes ago, Vindicare said:

I require instructions for even the most basic of things. 

Exactly that! I built a tiered stand for some minifigs and even that sucked! :laugh:. Looks like somebody had kicked a bunch of Lego together and that's what formed.