Sign in to follow this  
lightningtiger

MOC - City Bank Town Square Branch

Well, it's been a few weeks and I have another city style building for everyone to cast their eyes on to.

2074611-o_19tmgd0mk821utupiojohf47-full.jpg2074614-o_19tmgd98kgkp1djb1v5p19gr1p1c-full.jpg

I saved some stickered tiles from an earlier version of a City Bank and I thought a new smaller version was called for to sit along the big box hardware store.

The idea is to make a large city/town square layout.

Keep watching ! :grin:

Very good. Compact. Continue to follow. Surveillance cameras are?

The cameras are mounted on the roof, no interior ones - they are at the back which we just have to use our imaginations right ? :laugh:

Ooops, I forgot to put this in before.......https://ideas.lego.com/projects/115010

It has a count of 34 at the moment.

Brick On everyone ! :wink:

Very nice bank my friend! We need another bank in the city theme. Perhaps with the same colors and logo so we could have multiple branches in Lego City!

Very nice bank my friend! We need another bank in the city theme. Perhaps with the same colors and logo so we could have multiple branches in Lego City!

Thanks 'sens1992', yes we could have one every police station in Lego City ? :tongue:

It will give the cops something to do, there are a lot of crooks in Lego City ? :laugh:

Ideas support count - 43

No kidding, there are more police stations than well everything else! Another branch with a drive thru bank machine would be so cool! Perhaps we should work on one!

No kidding, there are more police stations than well everything else! Another branch with a drive thru bank machine would be so cool! Perhaps we should work on one!

Though I think they are only in the US, but a good idea - maybe we need another contest eh ? LOL