ootkaman

Peddler's Wagon: Robin Hood MOC

This MOC features a peddler's wagon with several different features, including compartments for swords, bows and quivers, and Merry Men. Robin Hood and Little John are riding the wagon, and the Sheriff of Nottingham is off to the side ready to check the wagon's contents. There is an additional member of the Merry Men in the tree to the side of the wagon, which includes a catapult and hand and footholds to climb it in the back.

Let me know what you think, and if you have any suggestions!

This MOC is also a project on Lego Ideas. Please support/share it if you like it: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/115547

I have a lot more pictures of the MOC on Flickr, with better resolution: https://www.flickr.c...157657993256465

20398899024_403f68f6cf.jpg20833762198_bd24949915.jpg20834862659_71a84acfc6.jpg21021654865_19a3681117.jpg 20398976824_8cd0a6bde9.jpg 20400495863_1ecd41a74c.jpg[

Love that wagon! :wub: It has a very classic feel to it and the all the stuff on the side is a great touch :thumbup:

Excellent tree as well :classic:

Thank you very much! I very much appreciate your comments, LittleJohn :) I have a soft spot for classic castle, and was excited to have this concept come to me

Looks awesome

I appreciate it!

This is really the good old classic castle... Nice set

Thank you very much! I love classic castle and try to make MOCs that fit in well with those sets

That's a fun project - good luck with it.

I appreciate it! It's not doing too well on Lego Ideas—perhaps because of all of the log in issues since it got approved

That's a wonderful smuggler's cart, so much hidden carrying capacity :devil: Another neat design in your Robin Hood series :thumbup:

That's a wonderful smuggler's cart, so much hidden carrying capacity :devil: Another neat design in your Robin Hood series :thumbup:

Love the devil face :) I almost called it smuggler's wagon, actually! I really appreciate it

You make some amazing creations, BTW. I really like the cart in your first signature image. Do you have a Lego Ideas account?