Hi all.

Just going to have a chat with this fella. Here on EB, we do not delete accounts and as a private site in which you agreed that your posts are part of the forum content once published; we do not have to delete anything here, just like we can remove what we want to. Sure, we get rid of distasteful things and will remove anything rashly posted if you ask nicely by the user, but as a rule things are here to stay. I think there are some levels of court that can demand we remove data (Right to be Forgotten laws or court injunctions/super-injunctions) but those are very high up and people would have to go through a lot of lower level courts in their country.

Hmm, I have a lot more approximate knowledge on that than I though!

I have hidden the more distasteful content, so hope you all continue to enjoy the forum. :sweet:

Hello there! Longtime lurker, I love this forum! I recently decided to try my hand at the fire brigade and the Octan gas station thing. Could I get LDD files for both? My dumb butt can’t figure out some of the things used in the builds (particularly the tiles on bottom). And yes, while there's not a lot of activity daily, people still come here!

Edit: Found the Fire Brigade stuff, I just need the Service Station.

Edited by TMBuilder709

Hi @TMBuilder709, thanks for stopping by!  As I've posted on this topic previously, I'm hesitant to release models because I don't want to see them get abused, such as showing up on off brand sites as an actual set.  I've seen it happen multiple times.  I'm sorry that a few people ruin things for the rest of us.

I have posted full 360 images of the service station on the first page of this topic.  I hope they provide enough reference for you to build it.  If you have questions about any specific part of the model, feel free to ask and i'll be happy to respond.  I don't visit here as often as I used to, so I'll have to ask for some patience in getting a reply.

Hello,
I'm new here,
All your builds are impressive !!
I would love to build the cinema backstage it is possible to share the lxf files with us or the part list ? because I want to know if I have all the bricks or if I have to buy them.
thank you.

Edited by Mockitty

Hello everyone! I found this forum looking for lego movie-accurate builds and all that good stuff. I'm still wondering if this forum is dead or alive?

I was curious if anyone has considered doing movie-accurate stuff from the lego movie 2 the second part. 

Unless there's another forum for that stuff, I started to work on the triple-decker couch mech from the movie, well only the arms..

Edited by Ninjago_fan2123

IMG_6629IMG_6630

Here are two images: one of the triple-decker couch, The robot hand from the phone scene in TLM2, and the harpoon that wildstyle builds on the escape buggy. 

I was wondering if anyone had ever built a movie-accurate version of the super-secret police dropship, as I realized there are some areas on it that are inaccurate.

I have tried my best to replicate the accurate areas, but I found that one of the loading screens for the lego movie videogame which is ( Attack on cloud cuckoo land ) has an accurate version of the dropship. 

Though I'm not sure if it's possible or impossible to maybe get the file to that loading screen of the model from the video game. 

I haven't attempted any changes on that build, but would be interested to see what you have come up with :-)

Hello Xon_67 do you still have the lxf file for mrs scratchen post and the gasoline station I don't know what part is in the window of mrs scratchen post

Edited by Kin_Bricks25

It seems as if this thread is not as active as it used to be. Fortunately, people are continuing it. Keep up the good work everyone.

To my surprise, it has been almost 10 years since the original film was released.

Anyways, I made a new Bricksafe page containing my LEGO movie and LEGO movie 2 Reconstructions.

Feel free to look.

https://bricksafe.com/pages/GLAP23/the-lego-movie-and-lego-movie-2-reconstructions

Here are my micro managers, for example.

Micro%20Managers.png

On 9/20/2018 at 4:41 AM, NDLG80 said:

Love the Popcorn credits scene @Xon67
Here is a 98% completed Emmets Apartment interior which is close to movie scale, I just squashed the hallway down a little to fit onto 48 studs wide base... All thats needed now is to finish tiling the shower area and attach the piping in the bathroom and I'm done...
This was a set where I had to break the rules and use a bunch of double sided clear tape to attach some floating parts together (including the shower wall tiles), however I dont mind if it helps it looks closer to the movie version..
Also found some of Emmets poster designs online and did the rest in photoshop to fill the space with some cool custom stickers :-)
@CopperTablet how is your Apartment interior modular scale coming along?

29857758107_403cbedb05_z.jpgEmmets Apartment Interior Collage by Nath D, on Flickr

Okay wow! Could you please share the artwork for the tiles? I've tried enhancing them with AI but unfortunately I never got them sharp enough to print as stickers!

Hello everybody! It's been a very long time since I posted here and coincidentally I was showing a friend yesterday that me and @Xon67 did a coop on Emmet's mech and showed him this thread. Man, I can't believe how much more you did Xon, seriously awesome.
I still haven't gotten around to building the mech, I see there's some updates, I'll need to check the thread and have a look :D
Also, I migrated to stud.io from Bricklink, as LDD is now obsolete and I have to say that stud.io is great, good to see bricklink invested their money in something good.

Also noticed that some people have requested the LDD files from Xon67, I have got 2 to share with you guys, Emmet's apartment and Emmet's apartment building:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/oign4mub21e4b65/Emmet's apartment.lxf?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sriahz2jtpnw3ku/Emmet's Apartment Building Modular.lxf?dl=0

Cool to see the behind the scenes videos, I used those for reference as well :)

@Xon67I think now that LEGO Ideas has really gotten some traction, we should put some models there.
I really want to try to get the apartment as a real set, the only problem is that the wall is paradisa green which is discontinued.

Let me know if you want to put the mech onto Ideas! I still get regular comments on those youtube videos from people asking either about the mech or when these projects will be put back onto Ideas.

On 8/26/2022 at 8:14 PM, BlackStar said:

Okay wow! Could you please share the artwork for the tiles? I've tried enhancing them with AI but unfortunately I never got them sharp enough to print as stickers!

Hello everybody! It's been a very long time since I posted here and coincidentally I was showing a friend yesterday that me and @Xon67 did a coop on Emmet's mech and showed him this thread. Man, I can't believe how much more you did Xon, seriously awesome.
I still haven't gotten around to building the mech, I see there's some updates, I'll need to check the thread and have a look :D
Also, I migrated to stud.io from Bricklink, as LDD is now obsolete and I have to say that stud.io is great, good to see bricklink invested their money in something good.

Also noticed that some people have requested the LDD files from Xon67, I have got 2 to share with you guys, Emmet's apartment and Emmet's apartment building:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/oign4mub21e4b65/Emmet's apartment.lxf?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sriahz2jtpnw3ku/Emmet's Apartment Building Modular.lxf?dl=0

Cool to see the behind the scenes videos, I used those for reference as well :)

@Xon67I think now that LEGO Ideas has really gotten some traction, we should put some models there.
I really want to try to get the apartment as a real set, the only problem is that the wall is paradisa green which is discontinued.

Let me know if you want to put the mech onto Ideas! I still get regular comments on those youtube videos from people asking either about the mech or when these projects will be put back onto Ideas.

Hey @BlackStar,
Good to hear from one of the original Master Builders in this thread :-)
I haven't been very active with Lego Movie builds for some time, however do check in here from time to time..
I will aim to share an image of the stickers I used for the apartment build when I get a chance..
Also I used Yellowish Green bricks for the interior walls of Emmets Apartment as that is the closest I could find to what is shown on screen.... 

Just completed two more models, the movie version of the Super Secret Police dropship and the instructions holder truck. These two builds were made from models in the Lego Movie Videogame.

Instructions%20Holder%20Truck.png

Super%20Secret%20Police%20Dropship.png

Another build I'm working on is the Master Builder Submarine, which will take quite some time to complete.

More recently, however, I have gained an interest in building the vehicles from Emmet's construction site. @Xon67 Is it possible for you to provide references for some of the vehicles from Emmet's construction site (more specifically the building crane, brick sorter, and large crawler crane)? Thanks.

I just realized the control stand in the Construct-O-Mech looks similar to the control stand in the cab of the building crane.

Glap23 I have two questions to ask you.

Where can I find all the recreation lego ninjago mechs you made? I try to find the zane ice tank but couldn't find it.

I like to ask you this and I am not sure you will do this for me but, can you make all the bat vehicles from the lego batman movie? Ex: The Bat-Zeppelin

download.jpg

On 2/26/2023 at 1:14 PM, GLAP23 said:

Just completed two more models, the movie version of the Super Secret Police dropship and the instructions holder truck. These two builds were made from models in the Lego Movie Videogame.

Instructions%20Holder%20Truck.png

Super%20Secret%20Police%20Dropship.png

Another build I'm working on is the Master Builder Submarine, which will take quite some time to complete.

More recently, however, I have gained an interest in building the vehicles from Emmet's construction site. @Xon67 Is it possible for you to provide references for some of the vehicles from Emmet's construction site (more specifically the building crane, brick sorter, and large crawler crane)? Thanks.

I just realized the control stand in the Construct-O-Mech looks similar to the control stand in the cab of the building crane.

Nice and please respond to my two questions