Glap23, some of the vehicles in the film are already sets like the Bat tank(7787) and like the batdragster(7779). PSBunny911, your right. If Glap23 uses the film as 4k, glap has a better view of the vehicles.

Edited by Moneytachi

The Tumbler in the movie is the same one from set 7888 and the 1966 Batmobile is from 76052.

Fun Fact: Brent Waller, who created the LEGO Ideas Seinfeld and Ghostbuster sets, had designed vehicles for the LEGO Batman Movie.

https://twitter.com/BrentOnInternet/status/1107053549660205056

However, please do not ask or pester him for instructions or the LXFs. He is legally not allowed to release them as they are intellectual property of Animal Logic, Warner Bros, or LEGO, as stated in the final Twitter post.

Edited by GLAP23

Hi Glap23, long time since I haven’t talk. While I was building Wayne Manor, I ran into a small problem. There are sculptures that I can’t build for some reason. Do you know anyone that can help me? By the way any progress on any build you were building?

Edited by Moneytachi

@Kin_Bricks25 I'm now about to get started making the pig wagon, now that I completed the Scuttler. The Octan delivery spaceship will be built after the pig wagon, since I have more references to work with for the pig wagon.

@Moneytachi Which sculptures are you referring too? By the way, I'm finished building the Scuttler.

Scuttler01.png

screen-shot-2017-02-02-at-163240.jpgHi Glap23, nice Scuttler you built. By the way there are two types of the Scuttler. One of them is the one you built and the other one is the flying one. Add the Scuttler to bricksafe. After your done building the pig wagon and the Octan delivery spaceship, I hope you can build the other bat vehicles. If you don’t mind, can you make a list of bat vehicles from the Lego Batman movie that are already sets? I am referencing to the ones in the picture.

@Moneytachi I just uploaded the Scuttler to my Bricksafe page. Please note a lot of the pieces are floating or colliding. If you use Lego Digital Designer, turn on developer mode, or you can import it into other building software such as Studio 2.0.

If you want me to make the version of the Scuttler with wings, I can make that, too.

I will be making the list of vehicles already made as sets soon.

@Moneytachi Here is list of what is and what isn't a set in the picture:

First Batmoblie:                             Custom model

1966 Batmobile:                            Set 76052

1940s Batmobile:                          Custom model

Batman's Tumbler:                       Set 7888

Schumacher Batmobile:              Custom model

Animated Series Batmobile:       Custom model

1989 Batmobile:                           Custom model

Batman Dragster:                        Set 7779

Bat Tank:                                      Set 7787

LEGO Movie Batmobile:             Custom Model

LEGO 7781 Batmobile:               Set 7781

Bat Tow Truck                             Custom Model

Speedwagon (LBM Batmobile): Set 70905 (movie model is little different from set version)

This is listed as to how the vehicles appeared in the film.

Quick question. If you are asking what vehicles are available as sets, are you referring to the specific versions of the bat vehicles, or how the vehicles are exactly constructed in the film?

Edited by GLAP23

Thanks again Glap23! I am referring to the vehicles that are available that are exactly constructed in the film. Quick question for you too. Do you know anyone who build the Batmobile from the Lego Movie? Also 6 Batmobiles from the movie which aren’t an unofficial set are in the Lego Batman Movie book making of the movie.

6 hours ago, Moneytachi said:

Thanks again Glap23! I am referring to the vehicles that are available that are exactly constructed in the film. Quick question for you too. Do you know anyone who build the Batmobile from the Lego Movie? Also 6 Batmobiles from the movie which aren’t an unofficial set are in the Lego Batman Movie book making of the movie.

Hi @Moneytachi,
I was able to build my Lego Movie Batmobile using a heap of photos that were posted online by Reddit member Warvanov, here are the links to the site I got the images from

https://imgur.com/a/8uQKg

Edited by NDLG80

Hi @GLAP23, I found a MOC called "Wayne car" and I wanted to build this. I found pictures of the vehicle but the person who built it didn't share any instructions, LXF or a link to buy it. Can you build it, you don't have to build it if you do not want to? The link below is a link of pictures that will help you build Wayne's car if you want to build it. https://www.flickr.com/photos/146904731@N02/with/33657351838/

On 3/28/2023 at 12:28 AM, Moneytachi said:

NDLG80, Where do I find the LXF for the Lego Batmobile you built?

Hi @Moneytachi, unfortunately Warvanov didn't have an lxf file to share, so I built directly from their photos, which although a little out of order you would be able to work out the parts needed with a little bit of studying as I did :-)
Good luck with the build!!

@BlackStar My apologies for the very very long delay in posting the images that I used for the decals in Emmets Apartment, however here they are better late than never lol..
Some I had found online and enhanced slightly, others I created in photoshop..
They are designed to fit 2x2 and 2x4 tiles and the clock face fits a 1x2 tile.
I hope these are helpful for anyone who has built Emmets Apartment interior.
52792585746_436c71d02f.jpgEmmets Apartment Decals by Nath D, on Flickr

jeff-hatton-jokerrobot-d.jpg?1521053417

will anybody build this? it will be really cool.

it's from lego batman 2 game

Edited by andardbricks

hello, @GLAP23 i just finished watching the ninjago movie again, I saw a scene where they almost hit the goat, can you build that helicopter

images (5).jpeg

Edited by Kin_Bricks25

Was just wondering if anyone has attempted or progressed through making a real brick Emmets Construct O Mech (Movie Scale) since updated digital files were done??
@GLAP23  @BlackStar or @STeNCH Would love to see if any of you ended up doing much with this build in real bricks :-)
We need to get this thread active again with some awesome Lego Movie builds!!

So I noticed that no one had made a screen-accurate Double-Decker Couch, which is much different than the sold kits we got of it. So I decided to take my own crack at it!

I realize that neither the pillars nor back supports are attached with any connection, though from the few references I could get of the couch, I genuinely believe they aren't attached at all.

Couch 2-min.PNG

Couch 1-min.PNG