7 hours ago, AnyColourYouLike said:

It worked! Thanks so much :) 

That's awesome!!
Glad you got LDD working again :-)
Hope to see some previews of some of your Lego Movie digital builds...

On 3/16/2020 at 10:15 PM, NDLG80 said:

That's awesome!!
Glad you got LDD working again :-)
Hope to see some previews of some of your Lego Movie digital builds...

Like I said, most of the are unfinished - the only ones I did complete were the vehicles. Would you like to see those? 

Also, one of the unfinished builds I worked on was Mrs. Scratchen-Post's house. I quit after spending hours trying to figure out how to build the windows on the left side of the building...

And from what I saw, you actually built Mrs. Scratchen-Post's house in 'real life' (great job on all the builds, by the way!!), would you mind helping me out? :) 

On 3/19/2020 at 7:14 AM, AnyColourYouLike said:

Like I said, most of the are unfinished - the only ones I did complete were the vehicles. Would you like to see those? 

Also, one of the unfinished builds I worked on was Mrs. Scratchen-Post's house. I quit after spending hours trying to figure out how to build the windows on the left side of the building...

And from what I saw, you actually built Mrs. Scratchen-Post's house in 'real life' (great job on all the builds, by the way!!), would you mind helping me out? :) 

Would love to see any completed builds you've done if convenient for you to share and if I can answer any questions you may have regarding Mrs Scratchen Posts building, just let me know? :-)

These are super cool @AnyColourYouLike
Thanks for sharing, really like the bus and my fav is the police car which I've built a couple in real bricks :-)

You should try some in real bricks as there wouldn't be too many parts to collect either from your spare parts or via Bricklink!!

@Xon67 has done an amazing job recreating Lego Movie builds which did take him many many hours to create... I too would love to see some Lego Movie 2 builds, specifically from Apocalypseburg, however only time will tell if its practical for him to do :-)

It's great to see people are still visiting here and sharing!  I feel like I should dust off some old, incomplete models and finish them off.  Time will tell.

Hi @LordB, welcome to Eurobricks!  I'll send you some references that should help you out.  Feel free to share here, if you want.

On 10/24/2020 at 12:42 AM, LordB said:

@NDLG80 @Xon67

Question: when i open the LXF files from Xon67 with Lego Digital Designer 4.3.1.1, i get the message 11 bricks missing or 36 bricks missing.

When I open the same files in Studio, i get no error message but the bricks are still missing.

Is there a brick database update i need of some sort?

50520327757_f3371cc7af_k.jpg

Hey @LordB These are looking pretty amazing!!
Regarding the missing bricks, I'm not sure how to fix that in LDD. 
If these files were created in LDD since the software can't be updated anymore I would think that all the available parts from the LDD file would work for you in your version....

Although I did see a thread somewhere on Eurobricks of someone finding a way to add in newer created Lego parts into LDD, but I never ended up trying myself and can't recall where I saw the thread... however I doubt that is related to this issue sadly :-(
I hope you get it working!

On 10/6/2020 at 4:46 PM, Xon67 said:

It's great to see people are still visiting here and sharing!

It is great - and much, much more than that - to know that you are still here!

I believe the "project" (it is - again - so much more than that) in my mind is out of comprehension for me. It is breathtaking. I simply cannot believe what you have accomplished. 31 forum pages, mostly composed of your progress.

It has been some time I visited here - I was just now looking for your latest entry. 10/6/2020. A couple of days ago. Wonderful.

I believe what you have created in cyber-space - and at the same time using your plots making it feeling real - is - well - incomprehensible. For me that is.

I love this thread. It tells me: Think the unthinkable.

All the very best,
Thorsten

Police cruiser

I built the Bricksburg police car with stickers since I have not seen this build built in real life with stickers before.

Edited by Mrlikesninjagomoviethings

On 10/31/2020 at 6:12 PM, Mrlikesninjagomoviethings said:

Police cruiser

I built the Bricksburg police car with stickers since I have not seen this build built in real life with stickers before.

Thanks for sharing this nice little build @Mrlikesninjagomoviethings
I built a couple some time ago and ended up using stickers from one of the Bad Cop vehicles from memory... did you have any more customs to share? :-)

1 hour ago, NDLG80 said:

Thanks for sharing this nice little build @Mrlikesninjagomoviethings
I built a couple some time ago and ended up using stickers from one of the Bad Cop vehicles from memory... did you have any more customs to share? :-)

I did build the red and white building crane that appears in the back ground scenes. It's a slightly modified version of the official Lego crane