Looking great. I particularly like the massive sign on the Freshness Food Market.

@CopperTablet Yes, TLM2 will take place at least partly in 'Apocalypseburg' . . which is basically Bricksburg after an apocalypse. . . . No one else answered. 

@GLAP23. Wow, this looks great!  Thanks so much for sharing!  This is exactly what we needed.  Now it's time to get building.

@BlackStar & @STeNCH.  What else do you guys need to complete your mechs?

Well I finally took some photos of my custom Lord Business Octan Tower Modular that I built recently...
I tried to cram as many little scenes from the tower in there with loads of minifigs to make the scenes comes alive....
Lighting kit added on each floor to show all the cool details.
All I need to do is add some relics for the bottom floor to complete the build....

44576974112_b70fc1e458_z.jpgLord Business Octan Tower Modular Collage by Nath D, on Flickr

44576974452_97336ea270_z.jpgLord Business Octan Tower Modular Collage2 by Nath D, on Flickr

43717602585_26c3f74099_z.jpgLord Business Octan Tower Modular Collage3 by Nath D, on Flickr

@NDLG80  That looks great!  There a lot of detail in each scene and the lighting is really well done.

Get your popcorn here!

44047502674_131bdbb113_c.jpg

Love the Popcorn credits scene @Xon67
Here is a 98% completed Emmets Apartment interior which is close to movie scale, I just squashed the hallway down a little to fit onto 48 studs wide base... All thats needed now is to finish tiling the shower area and attach the piping in the bathroom and I'm done...
This was a set where I had to break the rules and use a bunch of double sided clear tape to attach some floating parts together (including the shower wall tiles), however I dont mind if it helps it looks closer to the movie version..
Also found some of Emmets poster designs online and did the rest in photoshop to fill the space with some cool custom stickers :-)
@CopperTablet how is your Apartment interior modular scale coming along?

29857758107_403cbedb05_z.jpgEmmets Apartment Interior Collage by Nath D, on Flickr

Most excellent work @NDLG80, I've always wanted to see or build Emmet's apartment in real bricks and you nailed it and your Octan Tower is even more amazing. Many of the most important and or funny scenes happened in there and that's a great homage.

Thanks heaps @koalayummies :-)
I originally wanted to build Emmets Apartment interior a couple of years ago, but ended up doing the whole building instead... So finally made it back to doing the interior...
Yeah I agree a heap of good scenes happen in the tower....I did my best to squeeze as many as I could into my tower without having to build it taller...

@NDLG80. You are cranking out these builds!  That's another great one.  I like how you adjusted the width.  Your finished version makes more sense to me than the original.

Here's the next credits scene, a green screen sound stage.

44999573801_f9aab74a49_c.jpg

The warehouse credits scene.

44319192905_77ba169851_c.jpg

This is the only credits scene to use an actual LEGO set, 3221 City Truck.

Edited by Xon67

OK, I'm ready to get back to business on this since I was busy with IRL stuff.   I want to have the building fully built in brick by the release of The Lego Movie 2 in theaters.   Can we get some better shots of the bathroom from either of you?    How do you make the sink?

Edited by CopperTablet

@CopperTablet. I'll see what I can do to get more pics of the bathroom.  In the meantime, the sink uses Window 1 x 2 x 2 without Sill (60592).

@CopperTablet Here are some more views of Emmet's bathroom.

45314171132_67cd4bae85_c.jpg

44450525675_89e8720c58_c.jpg

31489143468_79c68e0229_c.jpg

44450517425_5d510307c8_c.jpg

44450523125_a268ba90de_c.jpg

A couple of notes:

- My walls are the wrong color.
- There are a lot of floating parts.
- I heavily ad-libbed the toilet.  While there's no good view of it, it's possible the toilet bowl is not brick built like mine, but instead uses part 4523 Container D-Basket as I believe some official LEGO sets use.

Edited by Xon67

Very helpful, thanks!

-I agree that the aqua color is more accurate than medium blue, but the medium blue looks better imo.    The aqua reminds me of my middle school locker room.   Nevertheless, I'm going to use it...

-Those tiles near the roof will not be implemented anywhere in the structure due to space constraints.

Edited by CopperTablet

I've been watching this project for a couple of months now (before I've even registered!), it's been a great inspiration, especially the construction site builds, thank you @Xon67 :thumbup:

Thanks, @Foreman-Alex.  Here's the construction credits scene for you.

31651325878_8b93207ac2_c.jpg

I have also added more to the construction site that I've already posted.  I'll post a an updated image for you.

3 hours ago, Xon67 said:

Thanks, @Foreman-Alex.  Here's the construction credits scene for you.

31651325878_8b93207ac2_c.jpg

I have also added more to the construction site that I've already posted.  I'll post a an updated image for you.

Cheers! :classic:

For anyone interested, I posted the Cloud Cuckoo credits scene in my "Assembling Cloud Cuckoo" topic.  To see it, just click on the clouds in my signature.

On 9/2/2015 at 1:56 AM, Xon67 said:

The Coffee Chain

24400135459_97fbd669e2_c.jpg

Can you please relase the model for the coffee chain? I want to include the interior into the cafe corner.

It wouldn't fit into Cafe Corner.    The interior is 24 studs wide + 2 studs for walls that Xon has omitted.   I guess you can put the kitchen part there, which is probably the primary draw.  It's not a bad idea, really.

Anyway, you'll have more fun if you just try to copy it brick for brick and improvise for the bricks you can't quite see.   Really, the thrill of Lego is being creative to get this stuff to work in LDD, not staring at the finished model.

Edited by CopperTablet

On 11/13/2018 at 5:33 PM, TheLarry98 said:

Can you please relase the model for the coffee chain? I want to include the interior into the cafe corner.

That picture was the inspiration too for my interior of the Cafe Corner! I want to thank Xon67 for all his work and sharing the pictures!