Tags: Exploration, Military (?)

Jedadiah Douglass, signing in from Fractor V:

21018386926_d5341752f9_z.jpg

Ah! What a planet! Absolutely perfect! And not a duck in sight! Wait, what was that?!

20423552093_fcc473bccf_z.jpg

What!? Not again! Well, ducky duck, prepare to bite the dust. Quack! What, you too? Then a duel it is! HA-ya!

20857819439_da0bfdfb26_z.jpg

Haha! Jed, my boy, you've done it once again! No one can stand up to you with a good old rapier! Hey, what's that?! A sore loser, eh!

21052224551_303b3eae00_z.jpg

Wait, wait wait! Don't you know the rules!? No, no, we agreed about swords, nothing about pistols!

Ha! Rules you say! There's only one rule here, and that is, I WIN! (Well, he actually just said quack, but that was so clearly his meaning that I venture to put it here anyways.)

I thought you were an honorable gentleman! No, no! Bad duck! Awful duck!

Quack!

CHEATER!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaa!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My weekly build for AG, and also an entry to the RPG category of the Colossal Battle Contest, and all LEGO scene subcategory.

Thanks for viewing, C&C welcome as always! :sweet:

Fantastic foliage!

Thanks Lord Tyrus! I've been wanting to do a jungle scene for a while! :wink::sweet:

Funny story and nice build - those ducks are really something special!

Ha, ha, thanks MontyPython, glad you like them! :wink::laugh:

:laugh::rofl: Brilliant build, Garmadon! I love Jedediah's posing in the third picture and the foliage is superb as well :thumbup:

Thanks a lot LJ, glad you liked it! :laugh: I thought his posing turned out best there too :classic:

Quack!

(I like it :grin: )

Ha, ha, thanks! :laugh::wink:

I really need to set up a duck recruitment office... they even understand to never play by the rules!

Nice build!

Edit: Count!

Edited by Umbra-Manis

Very nice scene, I really like the lush feel you've got and great work on the posing especially for that last picture! :thumbup:

I really need to set up a duck recruitment office... they even understand to never play by the rules!

Nice build!

Edit: Count!

Ha, ha, thanks Umbra! :laugh:

Fantastic jungle foliage!

Thanks GG!

Ducktastic! Sometimes you just cannot escape your destiny. :laugh: Very funny!

True, true... :tongue::laugh: Thanks shmails!

Very nice scene, I really like the lush feel you've got and great work on the posing especially for that last picture! :thumbup:

Thanks Kai, glad you like it! :wink:

Sweet foliage! It seems you just can't escape that duck, eh? :laugh:

Ha, ha! But I'm afraid it's more than just one that he has to worry about now! :laugh::grin: Thanks!