legomilk

Castle sets 2008/2009

I hope that the "Troll" attackship is a larger companion to The skeleton ship. Not the same design, but similar enough to evoke the same era and not delve too much into pirates.

Hmm.... the design of that ship.... I

Goblins.. trolls... ogres...

The little guys could be goblins or trolls. The big guys could be trolls or ogres. Although, thinking of Shrek, then the little guys could be ogres too...

*wacko* :-P

-Ded stalking Batbrick-

Edited by iamded

Yes we must come up with terms for them quickly! *wacko*

-Ded stalking Batbrick-

What the? Your Not Alowwed to do that! :'-(

Batbrick Away! >:-)

We are currently not sure if the troll is the big <insert that tiresome argument> guy, or the minifig sized green guy.

Oh, I understand.... confusion on! :-P

Well, for the ship design it would probably be better if it

It would be funny to see a ship made for the big ogretroll guys.

It'd probably be like the Jack Stone pirate guys. :-P

On second thoughts, it wouldn't be funny to see a ship made for the big monsters! :-X x4

B.Brick stalkin' Ded!

I am so glad that Lego have decided to do a more fastasy based castle. Shame that it's probably just because Lord of the Rings was a success, but the result is still the same. *sweet*

I wonder if they will do other good guys, such as elves? Conversely, dark elves would be cool as well. *sweet*

Yeay I am so pleased with that line !! I feel exactly like Vader: I never thought I would be collecting Castle again and doing some army building 8-

Forestmen? That's a nice idea. And of course, elves and dark elves.

bloodelves.jpg

DarkElfF.jpg

Elves! Green and gold clothes, beautiful looking faces, special pointy ears that can be attached to the sides of the heads, unique heraldly, special weapons and armours. Dark elves should have red or blue eyes, dark bley skin, different weapons and armour, different heraldly and black clothes.

Peraphs 2009 could be Elves vs Dark elves. I'd really like to see this.

But I suppose I should look foward to 2008 now...I really want to see that Troll ship!

Fantasy Castle on!

Shakar

Edited by Shakar

Great find Legomilk! Judging from the set names, it's a really nice lineup for the coming year. I can't wait to see pictures of the sets, so I know which of the new sets I can start saving my money for, LOL!

I really like the factions of this Castle theme, so far we've got Humans and Dwarves on the good side, and Undead and Trolls on the evil side. Still, I'm missing something... where are the Elves???

By the way, am I the only one who is reminded very strongly of Warcraft when looking at this Castle theme? Not that I mind though, I kinda like the game!

I never had forestmen (bloody dark ages) and I would be happy to see them return !!

Same story for me... :'-)

Same story for me... :'-)

Exactly the same story with me too.... Return of the men (and women) in green soo on! :'-)

Exactly the same story with me too.... Return of the men (and women) in green soo on! :'-)

I missed out on them too....... :'-)

Hopefully the castle line will go into a third year and offer us some forestmen and elves :'-)

I know this has been asked before but, how would they make an elf? 8-|

I liked the Forestmen as well, but in my opinion a bit too outdated to fit the present more fantasy based theme. But taking into account that Elves usually live in forests, it would be very nice to see a Forest Elves faction to supplement the current theme. Elvish men and women living in trees and secret forest hideouts, with a new kind of longbow (the present shorter bow with the fixed arrow is a bit lame in my opinion) and special elvish blades as weapons. And with the different kinds of green, brown and metallic colors TLC is currently using, I see some great possibilities for the heraldry and outfits. Given how popular the Forestmen still are, something like this would probably be an instant hit!

Given how popular the Forestmen still are, something like this would probably be an instant hit!

Of course, Elves would be wonderful, and very useful too, with a change of heads they

could work very fine for a lot of different MOCs as well, for sure.... *y*

whoa!!!! that set is great! it's confirmed then those green things are orcs! i wonder what is on their heads. it's fugly. the ship is beautiful! i see they turned vikings into orcs. :-P just look at their torso prints. and i think they are bring back the alien's armor. just take a look at the black armor on the orc with the whip. thanks for the pics!!!

So the set number matches- check! :-)

We have a name for the big guy- orc - check! *sweet*

The swords on the trolls don't look megablockish- check! :'-)

The knight faction is back, the trolls look sweet, there is alot of minifigs, the boat is AWESOME! - check! *wub*

This theme could possibly be the greatest one we have had in years! *wub*

Up and Atom! :-)

Hang on...the Knight is riding a dragon. Does this mean that in the timeline, the Knights defeat the evil Wizard, his skellies and the Dragons or...that they had their own Dragon all the time?

Dr. S.

Hang on...the Knight is riding a dragon. Does this mean that in the timeline, the Knights defeat the evil Wizard, his skellies and the Dragons or...that they had their own Dragon all the time?

Probably that they had their dragons all the time !! I'm guessing that according to the dragon chromatic: the skellie's dragon were red/black, and this one is green ;-)

*yoda*