legomilk

Castle sets 2008/2009

Who said elves are good?

They're tree-huggin-hippies for all I care and thus considered bad in my realm. :grin:

:cry_sad:

*Referring to a further up KimT post*

Hey, that's a great idea, I'd never thought of a water based faction, that would be sweet. But what would it be? I'm thinking mermaids or fishmen or something.

Well, with the return of the brilliant merperson tail in the Pirate ship next year, it is a possibility. It's been done with Belville too, I'd love to see more Lego merpeople. :thumbup:

:skull:

:cry_sad:

Well, with the return of the brilliant merperson tail in the Pirate ship next year, it is a possibility. It's been done with Belville too, I'd love to see more Lego merpeople. :thumbup:

Belville + Castle

There's a disaster great theme waiting to happen :grin::wacko:

Anyway, I agree, that is a great possibility. I would love to get a merperson fig :thumbup:

I still want my dragon dudes though :cry_happy:

About the time of release of new castle sets.

I was by my local retailer who let me saw in the book for shops with new sets. The new sets were only between dec 2008 and march 2009, so I think they maybe can already be released in may.

About the time of release of new castle sets.

I was by my local retailer who let me saw in the book for shops with new sets. The new sets were only between dec 2008 and march 2009, so I think they maybe can already be released in may.

Did the book provide any names/information concerning the new sets?

see for my post in the starwars 2009 thread. I'm sorry, I go to sleep, next day more. :classic:

Has anyone seen anything or heard about a Lego exclusive set revealed at Brickcon08?, Thought it may be a Castle exclusive.

Maybe medieval village or something.

Guess I will find out in a day or so....

*Referring to a further up KimT post*

Hey, that's a great idea, I'd never thought of a water based faction, that would be sweet. But what would it be? I'm thinking mermaids or fishmen or something.

Well, The Elves might have ships like in LoTR... I think someone pointed out in the original Castle promotional image what looked to be two ships in the mist, one being the Troll ship, the other having a swan-like head on the prow. :sweet:

Has anyone seen anything or heard about a Lego exclusive set revealed at Brickcon08?, Thought it may be a Castle exclusive.

Maybe medieval village or something.

Guess I will find out in a day or so....

Sounds interesting, although, shouldn't we've had a picture by now? :sceptic:

Well, The Elves might have ships like in LoTR... I think someone pointed out in the original Castle promotional image what looked to be two ships in the mist, one being the Troll ship, the other having a swan-like head on the prow. :sweet:

Sounds interesting, although, shouldn't we've had a picture by now? :sceptic:

Well the exclusives are always kept more secret than the normal sets as shops dont get to order them in and leak the pics.

Saw this on Lowlug.nl Admin Stuifzand placed it on the site:

I can only say one thing...... WOW :cry_happy:

On the Dutch site Lowlug they asked not to spread it tot the different other lug's, because tonight at 21.00hour there comes a big announcement.

Cheers

Jeroen

Edited by jeroend

Perfection is indeed the right word for this set. It's really to beatiful for words. It will be a though year of decissions next year; and one will be: stopping with the Hogwarts project. It will become to expensive.

Beautiful houses which can be fold up, new figures and faces, brown cows, brick-built chickens, a turkey, etc. etc...

Best castle set ever! :cry_happy: This set is really awesome, i will buy it no matter how much it will cost :sweet:

Saw this on Lowlug.nl Admin Stuifzand placed it on the site:

I can only say one thing...... WOW :cry_happy:

Castle set 10193

Classic Catle

WOW :oh: Thats all I am able to type :cry_happy: It's..why it's...beautiful :cry_happy: Even if there is no chance I can afford it! The only pronlem is that I can only see one pic. The other has been removed :hmpf_bad: Can some one please post me another link if they find it?

CASTLE ON!

*sees the picture of the new set and faints*

:oh3: All I can say is that the set is jaw-droppingly GORGEOUS! Two hinged medieval houses, brown cows, civilians a plenty and everything incredible included! No sign of elves in the set, but I really don't mind that! :grin:

Now let's just hope that the set is for real real and not for play play. :tongue:

Now let's just hope that the set is for real real and not for play play. :tongue:

It has to be!

It's simply the best and most ultimate Castle set which many of us having been dreaming of! Loads of minifgs annd accessories, great animals, beautiful houses!

Ahhhh I can't go on saying about it! :sing:

It has to be!

It's simply the best and most ultimate Castle set which many of us having been dreaming of! Loads of minifgs annd accessories, great animals, beautiful houses!

Ahhhh I can't go on saying about it! :sing:

No need to cross your fingers and hope.

It looks real

Oh my word - I could not even have imagined it! 4x peasant tops (incl. a second peasant woman one), new cowl (beefier around neck/chin by the looks), cattle (didn't see in the farm set that horns could be attached), awesome buildings, a whole turkey, multiple fish, well leafed tree, much use of the new flame/plume, even telescope in brown as architecture, medium blue brick.

Lego I am giving you all my money next year, credit crisis or not! I suspect I'll be getting all Castle next year, and all of Pirates! Piece count would suggest $/€ 160 - yikes!! Ah sure my money is safer invested in Lego than in a bank I guess :)

No need to cross your fingers and hope. It looks real

Were you meaning to quote my post or Sandy's? Because when I said "it has to be", I meant it has to be. :tongue:

I could go on about this set but I won't as many other people are instead. Really great though! I will get it! :cry_happy:

Holy sword of artus, i just neary got a heart attack :oh3: OMG, if this is real (and it looks very real) i'm SO getting next year, no matter how much it costs. :wub:

Klaus-Dieter, we will finally get medieval market stuff :thumbup::tongue:

Edited by metalandi

OMG :oh::oh3: , that set looks totally amazing and well simply awesome, the TLC really, really overdone themselves with this one, it is simply a piece of beauty :wub: . Well everything seems like the TLC finally learn what means an awesome playset :thumbup: , now I just can wait for an amazing Mos Eisley Cantina set :cry_happy: .

A full turkey...

EDIT: Picture removed. Please wait until the official announcement.

I WILL get this. Castle is looking VERY strong. :thumbup:

Edited by KimT
Picture removed. Sorry you'll have to wait a few hours

I still almost can't trust my eyes. Best castle set EVER for e, definitely! Btw., have you seen the maiden that's standing at the table with the turkey? I think that's also a new torso she has, and she looks lovely :wub:

edit: It seems we will be getting more information later today, check out this post from Olog over at CC:

I'm just gonna let everyone know that the official announcement is to be made by the Ambassadors at 8 pm GMT. I'm not going to go into detail as to how these pictures appeared, and who's fault it is (although I'm going to admit it's mostly TLC's fault for showing the set at an event before the official announcement ). Personally, as an Ambassador all I can say is that it's very frustrating that these leaked pictures appeared only hours before we're about to post the official pictures.

Stay tuned for some great shots of the set, details and all. I'm sure Tony Sava will be in charge of this, as I'm only ambassador for FBTB, but wanted to shed some light on this.

Edited by metalandi

:wub: That set is too awesome to be described in words... Cows, houses, EVERYTHING! Tons of figures, carts and stuff! I'd wonder how much it would cost?