Dannylonglegs

Blacktron Mafia: Confirmation and Discussion

SHUT UP YOU!

spoiler woiler oilers!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

I don't know how to use it, if there is - as is evident by my mess of a Flickr feed :blush: - but I'm fairly certain there's a "private" setting somewhere - you might want to turn that on, in future...

Mafia etiquette tip: not cool. :blush:

:blush:

: - but I'm fairly certain there's a "private" setting somewhere - you might want to turn that on, in future...

And you may want to PM the host in the future as opposed to announcing it to everyone. :tongue:

I don't know how to use it, if there is - as is evident by my mess of a Flickr feed :blush: - but I'm fairly certain there's a "private" setting somewhere - you might want to turn that on, in future...

I was hoping not to, as I like the Flickr pictures to be visible, but due to this leak, I think I will start making use of my privates.

Day 2 is up.

Do I also get a cookie point for

pointing out nnenn's name in Paul Harkonnenn?

You definitely do! Did I not list you?

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

Thank you ChromeKnight and Orson Scott Card Jluck for playing! :classic:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

For the record I will state: Prometheus is the greatest movie of all time!! So screw you all, I'm going home :wink:

Thanks guys, I'll be watching.

For the record I will state: Prometheus is the greatest movie of all time!! So screw you all, I'm going home :wink:

Thanks guys, I'll be watching.

Noooo! Blasphemy! Blasphemy! :tongue:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

I am currently on my mobile at the beach with limited wifi, I am trying to catch up (and 5 O ' Clock somewhere started for me at noonish) :)

It is TinyPies and CallMePie...

:blush: man, I am just awful. I'll try to fix all my glaring mistakes when I get a spare moment to sit down and look over my work. :laugh: I'm prone to goofing up little things like that. That's why I edit every single non-mafia-game post I make! I have edit-itus. :laugh:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

I don't know if anybody has said this one yet but Starbuck is the pilot and Laura is the name of the Secretary of Education turned President...

I don't know if anybody has said this one yet but Starbuck is the pilot and Laura is the name of the Secretary of Education turned President...

Haha! Yes! They're both a reference to Battlestar, so they're counted as 1, but yes, the name is a joiner of two characters therein! :grin:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

I will accept night actions until 10:00 pm EST. Until then, all actions can be changed. That means you have 5 and a half hours to submit or resubmit your night actions. Once this deadline is reached, I will start the day about 24 hours later.

Day 2's conclusion will likely be posted tomorrow shortly before I open the day 3 thread. It worked out that I could not (cannot) take pictures yesterday or today in natural light due to my school and work schedule. I trust you prefer quality pictures to hasty poorly lit grainy ones :sick:

Once again, feel free to ask me in public or private should you have any questions or concerns. :sweet:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

Dude, buy some lights so you can take your photos in the middle of the night to get us the day conclusion we demand! :grin:

I know, I know... but lights cost money! :cry_sad:

I would have been able to take pictures yesterday if I hadn't been called into work. As it was I had to ride my bike for an hour from a train stop to my workplace because of the sudden schedule. No time in between to take lovely daylight pictures. I'll see if I can find some lights in the house that provide a modicum of decent light, but I have my doubts that I own any. :blush:

My house is as dimly lit as a continuous candlelight diner.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

My house is as dimly lit as a continuous candlelight diner.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Romantic, though. Just not good for pics.