Dannylonglegs

Blacktron Mafia: Confirmation and Discussion

Ah, I did not look to closely at the sidegame description. The thought just suddenly struck me as I looked at my character picture and realised I am indeed a otherwordly monstrous lovebunny. Funny as shit :D

I am indeed a otherwordly monstrous lovebunny. Funny as shit :D

Otherwise known as Frank.

Heard of it, never seen it.

I saw it about a year ago. I still have nights where I can't stop thinking about it. It's a trippy movie.

Sorry for not updating the side game at work today. My phone died.

Day 1 should be up within the next 3 hours. Your loving host devoted his lunch break to pictures instead of eating. :classic:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

FYI, unless the day is up within the next hour or so I will be inactive for about the first 12 hours, cuz time zones. :blush: Mans got to sleep, you know!

Edited by mediumsnowman

FYI, unless the day is up within the next hour or so I will be inactive for about the first 12 hours, cuz time zones. :blush: Mans got to sleep, you know!

I think you and I are in the same time zone... :look:

But I hear ya. I'm a night owl. I got stuck on California Time because of Tammo like three years ago, and I haven't transitioned back since. :laugh:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

I think you and I are in the same time zone... :look:

But I hear ya. I'm a night owl. I got stuck on California Time because of Tammo like three years ago, and I haven't transitioned back since. :laugh:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Heh heh. I'm on PST. I actually go to bed at a reasonable hour though. (Between 9 and 9:30) :laugh:

Heh heh. I'm on PST. I actually go to bed at a reasonable hour though. (Between 9 and 9:30) :laugh:

Oh wow. EST.

true story, I accidentally typed "WAR" instead of "EST" just now. they're one letter left on a keyboard. I'm cracking myself up.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Day 1 is up. Thank you for being the coolest of the 2 extra figures I have since I didn't get 21 players, Raygun Bradby. Your presence will be missed.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Day 1 is up. Thank you for being the coolest of the 2 extra figures I have since I didn't get 21 players, Raygun Bradby. Your presence will be missed.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Ray Bradbury Give me cookie!!! :cry_happy:

I had no idea there were any other people who knew about Donnie Darko.

Uhm, isn't that an obvious cult movie? Right up there with Lost Highway. Didn't understand on any of them though, but I enjoy the atmosphere and techniques in them. Some of the best movies I've seen leaves the conclusion to the viewer. Not the typical modern american overexplaining way. Like we are all idiots. No offense to idiots, idiots ;)

Uhm, isn't that an obvious cult movie? Right up there with Lost Highway. Didn't understand on any of them though, but I enjoy the atmosphere and techniques in them. Some of the best movies I've seen leaves the conclusion to the viewer. Not the typical modern american overexplaining way. Like we are all idiots. No offense to idiots, idiots ;)

Is it? I had a friend of a friend mention it and it peaked my interest. Never really went any further into it.

Yea American movies are typically bleh. I much prefer English movies.

Is it? I had a friend of a friend mention it and it peaked my interest.

piqued

Uhm, isn't that an obvious cult movie? Right up there with Lost Highway. Didn't understand on any of them though, but I enjoy the atmosphere and techniques in them.

Watch the Director's Cut of Donnie Darko.

Anyone care to take Xenophobic Monoxide's place in the game? Zepher? Still up to join?

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

This is the most embarrassing moment of my tenure here. I couldn't bear to show my avatar (heh) here after this series of events.

No worries, Xenophobic Monoxide, I'll try to find a replacement for you. No need to quit Eurobricks. I had similar feelings after I failed to host my last Quest in Heroica, but I came back after a brief hiatus, because the community here is great and understanding! I hope this doesn't turn you off of the forum. I get that real life stuff happens. No need to do anything drastic. :classic:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

piqued

Watch the Director's Cut of Donnie Darko.

Your killing it as the grammar police today.

(Yes, this post is just daring you... :wink:)

Kil'linge.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

:damn:

:tongue: