soccerkid6

AoM: Barracks Phase 1: Sparring Practice

Here's my Phase 1 barracks build:

Two young Mitgardian soldiers are taught how to defend against multiple enemies by their drillmaster:

1.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

Thanks for looking :classic:

Nice little build, SK!

I also like the log wall and the frozen plants and terrain! This is a nice start for this AoM category, and I am looking forward to the next phases.

Very nice scene! Looks like he's lost to me - that spear on the left's got him ;) (I do re-enactment myself with these types of weapons). If you want him to 'win' I'd suggest turn his head to look at the spear guy to imply he's blocking down with the axe :)

Spot on as a sparring scene though! Looking forward to phase 2

Awesome little build SK, the wooden wall is excellent, and the irregular base and snow are really neat as well! Looking forward to more AoM builds from you! :wink::sweet:

Very lovely build, the woodwork is awesome

Thanks Tomsche :classic:

The frozen plants are a nice touch and the woodwork is excellent.

Thanks Blufiji, I've gotta get more white levers for that plant design, I really like it :classic:

Nice little build, SK!

I also like the log wall and the frozen plants and terrain! This is a nice start for this AoM category, and I am looking forward to the next phases.

Thanks Slegengr, hopefully you won't have to wait too long for the last two phases.

Very nice wall! :thumbup: The flag is a great addition!

Thanks Kai, a Mitgardian banner makes everything better :laugh:

Awesome woodwork!

Thanks Graham :classic:

A very nice start to this phase! The woodwork is really cool and I like the frozen grass :thumbup:

Thanks John!

Very nice scene! Looks like he's lost to me - that spear on the left's got him ;) (I do re-enactment myself with these types of weapons). If you want him to 'win' I'd suggest turn his head to look at the spear guy to imply he's blocking down with the axe :)

Spot on as a sparring scene though! Looking forward to phase 2

Thank you! It was a little difficult posing the figs, as I don't have any experience in such encounters :laugh: Thanks for the suggestion on how to improve that :thumbup:

Cool figs! I like that you've thought about using wooden weapons!

Thanks LV, I like to use the classic weapons when possible, and I thought it made sense here :classic:

Very nice! The frozen plants are great, they really make it look cold.

Thanks!

Nice job with the wood!

Thank you :classic:

Awesome little build SK, the wooden wall is excellent, and the irregular base and snow are really neat as well! Looking forward to more AoM builds from you! :wink::sweet:

Thanks Garmadon, more coming soon :wink:

The pallisade is just awesome

Thanks!

Love the wall, love the 'figs, love the antenna snow-covered grass. Simply amazing!

Thank you :classic:

Nice minifigs :thumbup:

Suitable phase 1 build, good luck with the rest!

Thanks Gideon, Mitgardian figs are fun to build :classic: