Sign in to follow this  
Commander Beltar

[K - D09] Survival Instinct and... Rats...

Tags: Beltar in Exile (Got nothing….)

============================================================================================================================

*static* Begin Log, Chapter 1, Part 014,

Exile. My good old friends…Ha-haven-haven’t talked to yall in a wh-while.

21015177295_99376babdc_z.jpg

I got nothing to live for at this point. I’ve been betrayed by Kawashita. Dumped here by Octan. And MANTIS caught me in a bad mood. Ever had the idea to hold a sword too your neck and drop it? No? You are not in my sh-sh-shoes then… Ha..Ha…Ha….Then there’s: r-ra-ra-ra-rats. Rats…Rats…Wondrous Rats…

21005280232_fd010b5784_z.jpg

Hehehe….Computer? That old piece of ju-ju-jun-junk? I…decommissioned h-hi-him. I still got his memory di-di-dis-disk…But I considered myself alone even before I…deactivated…him. Hehe! I will beat these machines….ugh…

20827098810_5f96e26b8f_z.jpg

What. The. Absolute. ****. Is that a Robbinhood Rat? This is one s-s-si-sic-sick planet…It really ca-c-can change m-m-my mi-n-d. What…is…ha-hap-happe---happening to m-e…

This is one sick planet.

This is one sick planet.

This is one sick planet.

This is one sick planet

(This was supposed to go all the way to font size 1, but pasting it is restricting me...)

*Silence*

Epilogue:

I-i-s….t-t-th—tha-that…a…s-se-sett-settle—settleme---settlement. People.

Who is my unlucky victim today?

Close Log, Chapter 1, Part 014 kszzz

============================================================================================================================

Overview of the build in the spoiler:

20394108183_66cc2c0738_z.jpg

Back to completely insane Beltar! I didn’t have time nor a good enough Idea for category B…So I whipped this up as fast as I could, also the reason the picture quality is worse… Hope you liked this build and story! Even if the story is definitely shorter than what I've done before like Tappudansu, at least there's far less pictures! And as always, C and C welcome!

~Beltar

(This was supposed to go all the way to font size 1, but pasting it is restricting me...)

Hahahaha. :laugh: Great use of text to compliment the build!