20816847168_c028854698_z.jpg

1924: Scottish Expedition led by adventurer Mr. Roy McBridge, equipped with Clam-type heavy diving suit, discovers the ancient ruins of the legendary New Atlantis at the bottom of the North Sea.

20994893522_71faaf0d59_z.jpg

This little diorama was built for Finnish LUG Palikkatakomo's summer contest with the theme of "finding, discovering". The idea was simply to build something around the top part of that diving mecha I had tablescrapped last winter.

More photos can be found on my blog. Enjoy.

That mech is superb... The use of the containers... :wub: Everything is lovely..

The overall scene and posing, etc. is very nice... but that diving mech! That's fantastic! Also, the hats on top of the diving helmets! :blush:

Holy smokes! That mech is amazing! This thing is built like a tank. It seems a lot of the mechs anymore are thin, lithe, and frankly, too skinny for me. Your mech looks like it could withstand the crushing pressure from being on the seafloor.

I love all in this MOC. I like the minifigs. The ruins are great with that spiral column, the plants and the animals, It seems to be really under the sea. And the steampunk mech is really nice