Andromeda

12V Train Motor(BB12V) disassembly and repair

22 hours ago, Vilhelm22 said:

Welcome to the Train Tech @Reza!  I see you’ve been around quite a while but I don’t remember seeing you here.

Thanks! I am always pleased for being welcomed, even after few years on this forum :-) 

Simple answer: no.  This is a discussion platform, rather than a buying and selling site - there are other places online where that can be done (Facebook may be a good starter, and of course Bricklink).  Somebody might respond to this one specific message and say yes please, but this is not really the purpose of the site.

I am a established seller on Bricklink (sellers on bricklink are not allowed to sell non-Lego items such as this). I also listed them on Ebay (will be more expensive for buyers because of Ebay higher fees). and I will try facebook.

I am not trying to just make money here. I used this thread many times. At that time, nobody sold custom pick-ups otherwise I would love to buy them. I believe many 12v fans would love to know they can buy new replica pick-ups and replace the worn-out ones they have when they open their motors using this thread. So I wanted to comment right here. So as far as it is not against the rules, why not?

A second bit of info you may want to take note of - nobody has responded to this thread in 3 years, and your comment is only fairly relevant.  A question like this should probably be a new thread anyway.  Generally, you shouldn’t bring up old threads like this as things may well have changed completely since then.  @Andromeda hasn’t been online since July 1st, so it won’t be that useful there.

Anyway, nice to see you in the Train Tech and I hope to see more of you round here!

Best,

@Vilhelm22

If you check the messages, people came and commented on this thread once every few years. This is because this thread is very helpful and nothing change about it over time. After my response, another fellow on Eurobrick messaged me this: "Thanks for bumping that thread on Eurobricks, that's a great tutorial on clean replacement job."

I have been reading some threads now and then for the last few years. But I don't comment when I don't have anything to say :-)
Thanks Vilhelm,

@Reza

@Reza

Sorry :(

I genuinely really didn’t want to offend you and only thought I might be helping.  I mean this genuinely - I would never intentionally insult anyone on this forum or anywhere online.  Please don’t take any serious offence to this as I only wanted to be useful and have made a fool of myself.

Signing off with apologies,

Vilhelm22 

P.S. if that sounds at all sarcastic it’s not - I really do mean all of it!

Edited by Vilhelm22

57 minutes ago, Vilhelm22 said:

@Reza

Sorry :(

I genuinely really didn’t want to offend you and only thought I might be helping.  I mean this genuinely - I would never intentionally insult anyone on this forum or anywhere online.  Please don’t take any serious offence to this as I only wanted to be useful and have made a fool of myself.

Signing off with apologies,

Vilhelm22 

P.S. if that sounds at all sarcastic it’s not - I really do mean all of it!

I don’t wanna get banned :(

You did not mean any offense and I was not offended neither.
Indeed your message was friendly and helpful and you tried to help. I appreciate this. :-) 
(many people read my message and did not comment)
For admins: I don't know the rules but, please do not ban him :-)
Thanks,
@Reza