Hello! (in a Mr Bean accent),

20921223025_1f86cd1c2a_z.jpg

Mr Bean is just one of those loveable characters from the 90's and we couldn't resist turning him into a custom Minifigure. We've gone all out on the detailing as well, his iconic tweed jacket really needed to stand out so we've printed on both sides of the torso and the arms. As with all of our figures, the design is in keeping with a LEGO Minifigure.

20921782566_52d718d5c4_z.jpg

What do you think?

I don't like lack of print on jacket arms. Maybe better would be to print pattern in light brown on dark brown torso?

Love it - does he come with teddy?!

No sorry he doesn't, because of the attention paid to the design and packaging and because of the appeal to younger than our average customer base, we wanted to ensure the price was lower than usual. You can get the teddy's from websites such as Firestar and Bricklink though.

I don't like lack of print on jacket arms. Maybe better would be to print pattern in light brown on dark brown torso?

The arms are difficult to print on. We have actually printed on the arms as you can see on the photo and I'd also like to point out, this is angled from the back, so doesn't quite do it justice. However if we print much further, we then enter the realm of uncertainty as there is the tendency for 'over spray' on curved surfaces and by only printing on the flat faces of the arm, we can ensure the print quality is perfect every time. It's no so bad when it's single blocks of colour, however the tweed print is far more complex, it's likely that this would be the same regardless of torso colour.

It's no so bad when it's single blocks of colour, however the tweed print is far more complex, it's likely that this would be the same regardless of torso colour.

Yes, but IMO difference between "tweed" and dark brown will be more acceptable than now (between light brown and "tweet").

Yes, but IMO difference between "tweed" and dark brown will be more acceptable than now (between light brown and "tweet").

Was just about to say the same thing- I'd do dark brown arms with the detail pattern printing where it can be done, and then it blends much better. This just looks unfinished and not up to your usual standards.

Still, great character to produce, and my first thought was also, "Where's Teddy as his accessory?" :sweet:

Was just about to say the same thing- I'd do dark brown arms with the detail pattern printing where it can be done, and then it blends much better. This just looks unfinished and not up to your usual standards.

Still, great character to produce, and my first thought was also, "Where's Teddy as his accessory?" :sweet:

Thanks, Unfortunately as it's a full production figure now, changing bits or adding bits is more difficult than prior to production. I think what we may do, is share initial photos of the figures a few weeks/days before going into full production, that way we can gather feedback and test suggestions and make changes as needed. On the plus side, there is now a Mr in Almost every corner of the world, so the lack of Teddy bear, clearly hasn't held him back from becoming one of most popular figures.