Thats pretty good looking for "crap", a little tweaking will get this thing looking good enough to match the F40

Intersting steering too, and kudos for RCing it in such a small package

As I said on FB and YT... I like it very much! For me it's perfect... I like the front lights, steering that needs no bigger mudgards, integration of LiPo and both motors, the side air intakes...

Max...

Edited by MaxSupercars

That car is definitely not crap at all-it is much better than anything I could build. I also really like the virtual pivot steering and the look of that new model?!

You say it looks like crap, which means you have a severely bad taste for aestatics, because this thing rocks :wink::thumbup:

Cool Ferrari and cool video! Doesn´t matter if this "crap" ends up at the Lego graveyard serving for something new, RIP :classic: . Having fun!

Dissapointed by the lack of hamster in this MOC... :cry_sad:

The same :(

Remove those wiper parody, and everythig will be much better.

Edited by Jurss

Completely crap... yes.

;)

Whehe.

You know it isnt that bad, not even for your standards.

I like it. :)

Looks like real)

Very nice comparison, thank you. It goes to show, however, that this new windshield from Lego F40 is silly. I mean it's completely flat and will look bad on most cars because you can't model that lower curve cutting into the hood. Hell, even Countach's windshield wasn't that flat.

I don't like F40 in real life but I like Testarossa... So maybe I buy F40 set and build your Testarossa from it... :)

Max...

Edited by MaxSupercars

Sariel, any chance you could post details of the Testarosa chassis? :blush: I like the Testarosa a lot and looking forward to building it as well sometime, but seriously just want the chassis for now :sweet:

I built the steering rack in 30min but struggling to get the chassis together... :cry_sad:

If possible, maybe alternative chassis for the studless battery box as well :tongue: (even if it does not fit in the Testarosa...?)

Yea, I saw it earlier. I suppose I can try one more time based on that image...

I just got lot of situations where I ended up trying to insert a square block in a round hole. There are lots of offsets going on... Started to get wee bit frustrating :hmpf_bad::laugh:

edit: You really can call this reverse engineering :wink:

Edited by LegoCube

Still better than what I can build !!! But I am very much impressed by such an innovative steering set-up. I'll incorporate the steering straight away in my current WIP :D

Well, the car is complete crap aesthetically, but I though you may find the steering system useful:

Instructions for the steering system are here: http://sariel.pl/downloads/

A noob question, how the hell do you think of such innovative ideas ? :laugh::grin:

Looks good to me, you can easlily tell its a testarossa. :thumbup:

P.S. I have the original music from the arcade game in mp3 format, pm me and I can send it in a email or something. :wink:

Crap, no hamster. :sad:

Sorry, at the moment I have one hamster who's too old to act and two who are too young to act. Unexpected age gap ;)

A noob question, how the hell do you think of such innovative ideas ? :laugh::grin:

Thanks, I guess I just build stuff I need :)

P.S. I have the original music from the arcade game in mp3 format, pm me and I can send it in a email or something. :wink:

I have the music too, listening to it makes your hair form a mullet all by itself, but I wasn't sure if I can legally use it without breaching copyrights.

I have the music too, listening to it makes your hair form a mullet all by itself, but I wasn't sure if I can legally use it without breaching copyrights.

I just put up a vid and it seems ok, nothing about the music being copyrighted.

Those old midi tunes from the 80's had a lot of bass. :D

Edited by JM1971