Hi all,

With a house move it's been a while since I made anything but finally squeezed in a small Moc. I wanted to try some sort of contrasting landscape so a present:

"Fishing" on the Nocturnus Boarder.

Husbandry Challenge - Food's scarce but some have found luck finding enough to support themselves by venturing to the boarders. Usually quite risky as the war means that the boarders are a common place for clashes or full out battle and so most people avoid these areas. The offshoot is food is more readily available for those few brave enough or foolish enough to venture out in search of food. You're just as likely to get a sword in the gut as a good meal!

I'd like to claim UoP Doctorate credits for:

Landscape Design - flowers and dense foliage

Agriculture - 'Fishing'

Geography - River scene

Hydrology - flowing water

fishing%201.jpg

fishing%202.jpg

fishing%203.jpg

fishing%204.jpg

C&C welcome.

Neat scene! I'll give you a +1 on the claims as well, but next time I'll be hoping for some slightly better pictures. :wink: My advice is to take it outside in the shade. Also, do your best to get the camera in focus (use the little flower symbol, macro) and keep the ISO down (more light should help with that). That would make your build so much nicer to look at! :thumbup:

Also, just a head's up - it's not necessary to put UoP DoH on the front of your topic. Just as long as you mention the claims in your post and let us know in the DoH thread (which you did) you're good!

Thanks all.

Apologies for the photo quality - Having moved house my main camera's damaged (auto lens is busted) and can't afford to replace it yet. Add to that a particularly wet and grey August and I've got some pretty poor phone photos I'm afraid. Will see if I can get some better ones at the weekend.

As for DoH I'll bare that in mind - Just thought it was best from reading the Q&A on that topic.

Perfect use of the goblin minifigs, this type of trickery suits their personality wonderfully :laugh:

Excellent landscape too :classic:

Thanks Soccerkid - they were a last minute addition - saw that cheeky grin and couldn't resit adding them fishing as well!

Anyone else kind enough to offer a last credit at all? ;)